- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Turmeric Powder will have lasting effects on your overall wellness
- — Organic Turmeric is powered by curcumin, a proven antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory agent
- — With these wellness properties, Organic Turmeric Powder will improve your overall fitness and give your food that extra flavor that makes your everyday dishes pop!
- — Take this fantastic supplement daily if you want to experience all of its benefits
- — Organic Turmeric is also a great source of dietary fiber, iron, copper, magnesium, while it is very low in cholesterol, sodium and saturated fat
Organic Turmeric Powder is made from a root of the turmeric plant, which has been used by people for millennia. From the healers of old to chefs of today, people appreciate this extraordinary spice for the many benefits it offers, as well as its rich aroma and flavor.
Organic Turmeric Powder and Curcumin: What’s the Difference
You must have heard the name “turmeric curcumin” often used by spice manufacturers. Because of this label, it’s not surprising that people often get confused trying to differentiate between turmeric root and curcumin powder.
Use our pure organic turmeric powder in cooking as well as in homemade beauty remedies. The recommended dose is between 500 and 2,000 mg a day. This means you should consume about than a teaspoon of this product daily. Start with less and see how well your body reacts to it.
The main benefits offered by turmeric root are its high content of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. You might have heard of curcumin powder, often mentioned alongside this product. In fact, the spice is often called turmeric curcumin.
You should know that curcumin is only one of the antioxidant compounds present in this root. However, it is the most potent of these carotenoids.
The Many uses of Organic Turmeric Root Powder
You should definitely get your Organic Turmeric Powder bulk because the product has a great many uses. You can add it to various savory dishes, especially of the Indian cuisine. Add half a teaspoon to rice in order to color it yellow due to the carotenoids.
You can also make turmeric latte, which is a great way to consume the spice because the natural fats in milk improve its absorption and allow you to enjoy more of organic turmeric benefits. Adding it to various baked goods and smoothies will also work if you love to experiment with flavors.
Remember that the natural taste of this spice is both pungent and bitter.
Use turmeric powder in homemade face masks and other similar products as it will help make your skin glow and reduce inflammations.