Organic Turmeric Powder
$3.27 – $13.98 lbs
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Turmeric Powder will have lasting effects on your overall wellness
- — Organic Turmeric is powered by curcumin, a proven antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory agent
- — With these wellness properties, Organic Turmeric Powder will improve your overall fitness and give your food that extra flavor that makes your everyday dishes pop!
- — Take this fantastic supplement daily if you want to experience all of its benefits
- — Organic Turmeric is also a great source of dietary fiber, iron, copper, magnesium, while it is very low in cholesterol, sodium and saturated fat
Turmeric, also known as turmeric curcumin, is a wonderful spice. In ancient times, it was revered for its healing properties, and even today turmeric supplements are quite popular among alternative medicine practitioners.
As a spice, turmeric is mostly used in Indian and Chinese cuisines. However, nowadays chefs from all over the world utilize this incredible flavoring to spice up their dishes. Organic Ground Turmeric from Food to Live offers you an opportunity to expand your culinary talents by changing the taste of your favorite recipes or inventing new ones.
Health Benefits of Organic Turmeric Powder
The benefits of organic turmeric are mostly based on its ability to reduce swelling and inflammation. Turmeric extract has many applications in herbal medicine due to the high content of curcumin, an extremely potent antioxidant. A study from the Linus Pauling Institute indicates that this element inhibits inflammatory factors in cells. This particular feature prompted the use of turmeric curcumin in research aimed at discovering cancer prevention solutions.
The main benefits of turmeric include:
- Normalized digestion.
Due to its ability to fight inflammation and bacteria, this spice makes your food healthier. As these specific reasons cause the majority of digestive disorders, spicing up your food with this spice might help prevent them. It will make your meals more delicious.
- Reduced joint pain.
You often hear that someone is taking a turmeric supplement for osteoarthritis. The efficiency of this treatment is currently under research, but there is no arguing the fact that including ground organic turmeric in your food will be a good choice for fighting this type of inflammation.
- Healthy skin.
Women in India have been adding turmeric powder to face creams and scrubs for many centuries. Today the beauty industry uses essential oil in perfumes, and there are quite a few recipes for homemade remedies that include this spice.
Please note that the powder does stain if left on skin or teeth for extended periods of time in high concentrations. If you plan to use it this way, be sure to add only a small amount of spices into a mix of other non-staining ingredients. As it has antibacterial properties, turmeric can be included in dandruff remedies.
Turmeric Powder Suggested Uses
Cooking with organic turmeric is a pleasure as it turns any dish into an exotic culinary masterpiece. You also need to take into account its ability to color foods, for example, adding it to egg salad will give it a beautiful golden hue. Try this organic spice for flavoring dips, rice, lentils, and sautéed cauliflower.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 oz. noodles
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 inches fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. turmeric (more to taste)
- 1 1/3 cups peas
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional additions: kale, green beans, green onion, etc.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, pour vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic and grate ginger.
- When broth is boiling, add garlic, ginger, turmeric, peas, broccoli, and noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to a light boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach during last minute of cooking.
We also have