- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Low in Cholesterol & Sodium
- — Very good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, and Iron
Organic coconut flour is such a tasty high-fiber flour. What makes it so great is that it is a very healthy alternative to wheat and other types of grain flour. So, if you love gluten-free, low-carb and grain-free baking, this superfood is just for you!
Naturally high in nutrition, coconut flour is just as delicious as other wheat flours. It has an oh-so-subtle coconut taste that will mix in perfectly with both savory and sweet food. On top of that, it is really versatile and easy to use! You can use it in baked goods, add it to your smoothies or use it to thicken your soup.
Organic Coconut Flour Nutrition Value
Organic coconut flour is one of the most nutritious ingredients available. The following are just a few of its countless health benefits:
- High in protein: Coconut fiber is an excellent source of protein which plays a key role in building and maintaining your muscles. In fact, it boasts about 14 grams of protein per 100 grams! What’s more, protein also helps to make you feel fuller for longer.
- High in fiber: Coconut flour is also a great source of fiber. It boasts about twice the amount of fiber found in wheat bran. With every 100 grams of coconut flour, you get more than 40 grams of fiber which will help you to feel fuller for longer.
- Low in sugar: In comparison to other grain-based flours, organic coconut flour’s sugar content is extremely low.
Great grain alternative
Unfortunately, there are many people who cannot eat grains. Even though whole grains are a great source of fiber, protein and essential B vitamins, it can cause problems with digestion for some people.
Well, this is where organic coconut flour can help! Coconut flour boasts all these essential vitamins and minerals too. Though, as it is naturally free of gluten, it is a great alternative for people who either want to enjoy a gluten-free diet or need to eliminate gluten because of allergies.