$2.92 – $10.49 lb
- — Variety: Crimson Clover
- — Sprouting Seeds
- — High Germination Rate
- — High in Vitamins C
- — Gluten, Fat, Cholesterol Sodium and Sugars Free
- — Country of Origin: USA
Clover seeds produce beautiful green-leafed sprouts that are not only good for your health but also delicious. They are exceptionally beneficial for women whose bodies go through significant hormonal changes.
Their flavor is rather mild, and they are pleasantly crunchy, which is why clover sprouts are perfect additions to salads and sandwiches. The fact that these sprouts are low in calories (23 calories in 100 grams) but are unusually high in their nutritious value makes them one of the best choices for those who want to lose some extra pounds or strive to maintain a healthy weight.
Health benefits of clover sprouts are numerous. Here are some of the most important of them:
- Relieve the symptoms of menopause, PMS, fibrocystic disease and hot flushes.
Clover seeds, which are used for sprouting, is a must-have for every woman who doesn’t want to take pharmaceutical medications packed with potentially harmful chemicals. Clover sprouts are rich in plant estrogens, which are very close to human estrogens. Therefore, they are essential for women who are often affected by hormonal imbalances.
- Provide you with plenty of protein.
Protein from clover sprouts is easy to digest and absorb.
- Have a mild detoxifying effect.
These sprouts help purify your blood, which assists with fixing blood flow problems.
- Another influential group of elements that clover sprouts are rich in, isoflavones, has been found to reduce the risk of forming malignant cells. Clover sprouts have the highest content of isoflavones among superfoods.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays