- — Our Whole Wheat Bread Flour is 100% GMO-free and organic
- — Organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour is perfect for making homemade bread as it is full of dietary fibers, selenium, copper, calcium, chromium, potassium, and iodine
- — All these minerals and nutrients are essential for the normal functioning of our bodies
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour is a great product for vegans, and people who really do care about the environment and what they put inside their body
- — Our whole grain, stone ground, unbleached, Wheat Bread Flour is very low in sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat
Organic Whole Wheat Flour is obtained from grain, ground together with the shell. Organic Flour contains larger particles, which are obtained after grinding. They retain all the useful components of the grain.
The calorific value of Organic Flour flour is 339 kcal per 100 g of product.
Organic Whole Wheat Flour contains vitamins: C, E, B5, D, P. Microelements: iodine, selenium, copper, potassium, chromium, calcium.
Such flour, as well as ordinary, of higher or first grade, can be used for making pancakes, pies, bread, and other baked goods. It has a pleasant yellowish tint, a denser structure and a unique “bread” flavor.
Store Organic Whole Wheat Flour in an airtight container in a dry and dark place up to 6 months.