- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Our Whole Wheat Bread Flour is 100% GMO-free and organic
- — Organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour is perfect for making homemade bread as it is full of dietary fibers, selenium, copper, calcium, chromium, potassium, and iodine
- — All these minerals and nutrients are essential for the normal functioning of our bodies
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour is a great product for vegans, and people who really do care about the environment and what they put inside their body
- — Our whole grain, stone ground, unbleached, Wheat Bread Flour is very low in sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat
Use Organic Whole Wheat Flour for Healthy and Easy Baking
If you don’t have a bread machine, you can still make delicious bread easily by using Organic Whole Wheat Flour. Made by grinding 100% Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat, which is rich in fiber, iron, and protein, and retains all the nutrients.
Stone-ground organic whole wheat bread flour is about equal to all-purpose white flour in calories; however, the nutritional value is higher overall. Use it to make not only bread, but also homemade pasta, cookies, muffins, and pancakes. Also, mix organic white wheat bread flour with other types of flours to diversify your recipes. Its flavor is mildly nutty and luxurious compared to bleached flour, which is almost tasteless.
Simple Bread Recipe with Organic Whole Wheat Flour
Combine two packages of dry yeast (25 ounces each) with 3 cups of warm water (110F), 1/3 cup of honey, and 5 cups of organic white whole wheat flour. Stir to combine, let the bowl sit for 30 minutes.
Add three tablespoons of melted butter and another 1/3 cup of honey into the mix. Add some salt (about a tablespoon) and 2 cups of organic whole wheat bread flour. Use more of that flour while kneading your bread until the dough stops sticking to the counter.
Place the dough into a greased bowl and turn to coat its surface in oil. Cover in a dark warm place until it grows twice in size.
Separate in three parts and place them in loaf pans. Let the dough rise still until it’s about one high over the pan.
Bake the loaves for 215-30 minutes at 350F.