- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Great source of dietary fibers, selenium, copper, calcium, chromium, potassium, and iodine
- — Our whole grain, stone ground, unbleached
- — Very low in sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat
Use Organic Whole Wheat Flour for Healthy and Easy Baking
If you don’t have a bread machine, you can still make delicious bread easily by using Organic Whole Wheat Flour. Made by grinding 100% Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat, which is rich in fiber, iron, and protein, and retains all the nutrients. Stone-ground organic whole wheat bread flour is about equal to all-purpose white flour in calories; however, the nutritional value is higher overall. Use it to make not only bread, but also homemade pasta, cookies, muffins, and pancakes. Also, mix organic white wheat bread flour with other types of flours to diversify your recipes. Its flavor is mildly nutty and luxurious compared to bleached flour, which is almost tasteless. While high consumption of processed grains is connected to health issues like obesity and inflammation, whole grains are different.
Eating whole grains is associated with numerous benefits, such as heart disease, lower risk of diabetes, and high blood pressure. Whole grains incorporate all three parts of the grain. There are various kinds, like whole wheat and whole oats, corn, brown rice, and quinoa. Whole wheat bread flour offers a variety of essential nutrients, including vitamins, fiber, protein, minerals, and other healthy plant compounds. One of the essential health benefits of whole wheat is that it lowers your risk of heart disease, which is the foremost reason for death. Most studies lump together different types of whole grains, making it hard to separate individual foods’ benefits.
Still, whole-grain bread and cereals and added bran, has been mainly linked to lessened heart disease risk. Goods made from organic whole wheat bread flour is way more fulfilling than processed flour therefore, its great for weight management. The fiber in whole wheat flour supports healthy digestion in different ways. First, fiber aids give bulk to stools and lower your risk of constipation. Also, some sorts of fiber in this grain act as prebiotics. It means they aid feed your good gut bacteria, which are essential for digestive health.
Whole grains are not for everyone
While whole grains are healthful for most people, they may not be suitable for all. Therefore, Whole Wheat Flour has a type of protein that many people are intolerant to and you need to consult your doctor before using it.
Simple Bread Recipe with Organic Whole Wheat Flour
Combine two packages of dry yeast (0.25 ounces each) with 3 cups of warm water (110F), 1/3 cup of honey, and 5 cups of organic white whole wheat flour.
- Stir to combine, let the bowl sit for 30 minutes.
- Add three tablespoons of melted butter and another 1/3 cup of honey into the mix.
- Add some salt (about a tablespoon) and 2 cups of organic whole wheat bread flour. Use more of that flour while kneading your bread until the dough stops sticking to the counter.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl and turn to coat its surface in oil.
- Cover in a dark warm place until it grows twice in size.
- Separate into three parts and place them in loaf pans.
- Let the dough rise still until it’s about one high over the pan.
- Bake the loaves for 25-30 minutes at 350F.