- — Mustard Seeds have tons of benefits for your digestion, allergies, and more
- — These seeds excel in providing an aromatic and peppery flavor that will make your dish stand out
- — Want to infuse flavor without affecting the consistency? Grind them up to sprinkle on anything you desire!
- — Mustard Seeds are extremely rich in selenium while they are very low in cholesterol, sodium and saturated fat
- — They are also a great source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese
Enjoying a healthy diet does not mean that meals cannot have exquisite taste and flavor. Eating a diet that includes healthy spices like mustard seeds provides several health benefits as well as allowing you to enjoy a variety of food options!
Health benefits of mustard seeds
Mustard seeds add a touch of bitter flavor to a meal that is perfect with fish. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise plan, it helps reduce the risk of developing certain health conditions. Like many spices, mustard mitigates the risk of developing cancer and has positive benefits on the digestive tract.
How to use mustard seeds
These seeds make an excellent addition to a spicy meal, such as Indian cuisine. Add the seeds to the pan after the oil heats up and allow it to crackle before adding other ingredients. Only combine ingredients like onions, tomatoes or other vegetables after the pan has tempered with mustard seeds for the best flavors. The spices will add a touch of bitter flavor to any meal.
You can also extract mustard oil from our high-quality mustard seeds, or grind them into a flour to make your mustard to use as a condiment.
Incorporating healthy spices to a meal plan is a great way to help you reach your personal health goals. Whether you’re focused on losing weight, avoiding disease, reducing the risk of developing lifestyle-related health conditions, or improving current health after being diagnosed with a health condition, mustard can help support your health.
Buy mustard from Food to Live today for an easy way to improve flavor in the kitchen and support your family’s overall health!