- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Shelled & Unsalted
- — Whole, Halves & Pieces
- — Very Low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A Good Source of Thiamin and Manganese
Macadamia nuts are exceptionally flavorful so that they will make an excellent addition to your pantry. They grow in sub-tropical regions of Australia, America, and the Hawaiian Islands. Only two of the seven known varieties of the nuts are edible, their taste and high nutritious value make them into an excellent snack. However, they also go well when added to sweets and desserts.
Gluten-sensitive people can eat macadamia butter with no worries as it’s gluten-free and perfectly safe. It also makes any sandwich taste incredibly delicious.
Macadamia Nuts Health Benefits
As macadamia nuts are nuts, they are suitable for your health by default. Even though they are rich in calories, they contain healthy fats and work well with any diet.
The most significant health benefits offered by these nuts are:
- They provide you with dietary fiber
- 100 grams of macadamia nuts contain 23% of the daily dose of dietary fiber. Therefore, they assist your digestive process and help keep your gastrointestinal tract healthy.
- They help you control your cholesterol levels.
- As nuts are an excellent source of “good” HDL cholesterol, eating them regularly helps clean your arteries from LDL cholesterol and promote cardiovascular health. It reduces the risk of coronary, stroke, and heart disease.
- Loaded with B vitamins.
- It is one of the most significant benefits of nuts as a whole, as B vitamins play an essential part in many processes within your body. They help regulate your metabolism and have a strong positive effect on your health as a whole.
- They are rich in vitamins A and E.
- Therefore, macadamia nuts are potent antioxidants. This property allows them to enhance your beauty by making your hair, nails, and skin healthier. The protection from free radicals slows down the process of aging and reduces the risk of many dangerous diseases.