- — Whole Blanched Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Whole Blanched Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Whole blanched almonds are the kind most often used in cooking because they enhance both the taste and look of the dish. Therefore, they are often used as a garnish in salads. Whole blanched almonds go extremely well in baked goods and desserts. The soft almond paste made from them is usually added to confections because of its lovely color and delightful taste.
Nutritional Value and Health Benefits of Blanched Almonds
The process of blanching doesn’t affect the nutritional value of almonds, so this variety of the healthiest nut is just as good for your body. The most important benefits offered by blanched almonds are:
- Strengthening your bones, because these nuts are rich in calcium.
- Reducing the risk of heart attack, because of almonds lower “bad” cholesterol.
- Enhancing the brain function, because they contain L-carnitine and riboflavin which boost brain activity.