$1.96 – $23.96 lb
- — Whole Brown Flax Seeds
- — Rich in Omega 3
- — Sproutable Seeds
- — Premium Quality, Kosher
- — High in Magnesium and Fiber
- — Gluten and Cholesterol Free
Flaxseed is one of the healthiest types of seeds. They are packed with nutrients that are easy to absorb and process. As they rarely cause an allergic reaction and any adverse side effects from eating this food are extremely rare, it’s safe to say that flax seeds will make a great addition to any diet.
People discovered the many benefits of these seeds thousands of years ago, and they have been cultivated in many countries since B.C. They can be added to a variety of dishes and are valued for their oil.
Flax seeds are perfect for your health due to a variety of reasons that include:
- They are an excellent source of omega three fats.
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for your health. They have an uncanny ability to fight and prevent inflammation. Because the vast majority of diseases is either caused or aggravated by inflammation, increasing your intake of these essential for your overall wellbeing. A single spoonful of oil derived from these seeds will provide you with 8 g of omega three fats, which makes flax seeds one of the most abundant plant sources of this particular group of fatty acids.
- Flaxseed contains lignans.
Lignans are a type of phytoestrogens that are believed to reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer. Also, foods rich in phytoestrogens can be used to treat some hormonal disorders.
- They are rich in B vitamins.
Flax seeds contain large amounts of all essential B-complex vitamins. These elements play a significant part of your metabolism and affect every process within your body. Deficiency in certain groups of B vitamins increases the risk of congenital disabilities, neurological disorders, and beriberi disease.
- They are packed with dietary fiber.
One of the main reasons why flax seeds are an essential part of almost every weight loss program is the large amount of dietary fiber they contain. Eating them helps improve your digestion and cleanse your intestines from toxins.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp brown flax seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper, black pepper, and tomato sauce.
- Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until cauliflower begins to brown. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the desired amount of cream cheese on half of a tortilla. Top the flax and sesame seeds, red onion slices, cauliflower, and parsley.
- Close the tortilla and fry on the grill, 2-3 minutes per side.
We also have