- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — High Germination Rate
- — Premium Quality, High Purity
Get High-Quality Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting
Alfalfa Seeds have been popular for decades and generally used for sprouting. Easy to germinate, they provide you with delicious crunchy microgreens loaded with nutrients and antioxidants. Enjoy alfalfa sprouts anytime to get plenty of vitamins and minerals. One of the most valuable assets of alfalfa sprouts is a low-calorie count, despite the very high nutritional value; one cup of fresh green sprouts has thirty-three calories. It provides a large serving of vitamin C and various B vitamins, as well as iron and copper. Alfalfa sprouts also have a rather high level of vitamin K, and even though it’s suitable for the majority, we do recommend you consult your doctor, especially if you are on blood-thinning medication. People who need blood thinners or suffer from autoimmune conditions should avoid alfalfa seeds. It’s also not recommended for pregnant women because the plant is bioactive and might trigger contractions.
How to Use Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting
Food To Live Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds allows you to grow fresh green sprouts in six days. You need:
- Use 1:3 ratio seeds to water.
- Place the seeds in a glass jar after rinsing and soak them for twelve hours. The water temperature should not be above 60-70F.
- In twelve hours, drain and rinse the seeds, drain thoroughly, leave them in the glass jar where you soaked them, and cover it with a mesh or paper towel. Please do not place it in direct sunlight, keep them at room temperature.
- Rinse and drain alfalfa sprout seeds every twelve hours for the next three days. On the fourth day, place the seeds someplace sunny and remove the cover.
- Rinse and drain for two more days. On day six, twelve hours after the last rinse, you can refrigerate your Alfalfa sprouts. Add them to salads, spring rolls, and sandwiches. Enjoy them fresh to get the maximum nutritional benefits.
Enjoy Your Homemade Sprouts
UPC: 810097469631 – 8 oz 810097469648 – 1 lb 810097469655 – 3 lbs 810097469662 – 5 lbs 810097469624 – 10 lbs 810097469679 – 25 lbs 810097466029 – 55 lbs