- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very Low in Cholesterol & Sodium
- — Good Source of Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Copper and Manganese
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Food To Live Organic Raw Pistachios is full of antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals, and delicious to boot. These nuts make one of the best snacks you can find. You can use them in a variety of dishes, both sweet and savory. Pesto, milk, and dips made with organic raw pistachios are particularly tasty and very nutritious.
The benefits of raw organic pistachio nuts offer are too numerous to count. The majority of them come from the extraordinarily high nutritional value of the nut. Besides vitamins and minerals, and protein, and fiber, organic pistachios are rich in antioxidants. Those benefit your entire body and eye health in particular. Organic raw pistachios are also perfect for the heart and digestion due to dietary fiber (12.7g per one cup of nuts). Athletes, bodybuilders, and everyone concerned with weight management will do well to eat these nuts regularly as they give you a lot of protein (25.3g per cup). They also contain heart-friendly fats that your body quickly transforms into energy. Therefore, if included in a well-balanced weight management diet, these nuts will help achieve your fitness goals. Note that raw organic pistachio nuts aren’t poisonous by default. However, they can turn toxic when contaminated with mold. Store your nuts in a dry place and within an airtight container. Never eat nuts if they smell bad or show any signs of mold contamination.
While the content of dietary fiber and protein in organic raw pistachios is impressive, it’s vitamins and minerals that make them truly special. They contain Vitamins A, B, C, E; Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus, Selenium. Due to zinc, iron, and calcium, organic raw pistachios are perfect for vegans. They also give you a small boost of essential omega-three fatty acids.
How to Enjoy Organic Raw Pistachios: Roasting & More
Organic raw pistachios are delicious as they are, so you can just snack on them from the pack or add the kernels to a trail mix. If you want to be a bit more creative, use these nuts in:
- Nut milk and butter Soak organic raw pistachios in water for a few hours before pulling them in a blender. Add spices and seasonings to taste.
- Hummus and dips Use the same rules, but add some cooked or canned beans as well as lemon juice and more spices to the mix. You don’t need to presoak organic raw pistachios for making these dishes.
- Stews Any stew, curry, or even chili will be more delicious and definitely more nutritious if you add some organic pistachios.
- Baked goods Baking with organic raw pistachios means your final product will be much tastier. You can use them in muffins, bread, cookies, granola, or even cakes. Use whole or crushed nuts, as well as pistachio meal (make with a grinder).
Roast them to enhance their taste simply by putting them in the oven for 5-10 minutes. Make sure to Stir frequently as they burn fast.