- — Kosher, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — High Germination Rate
- — High in Magnesium, Iron, and Vitamin B-6
- — Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, and Sugar-Free
The high nutritional content of wheat berries provides excellent health benefits to the human body. Even Hippocrates mentioned therapeutic and restorative properties of wheat berries. In ancient Egypt, it symbolized the sun’s life-giving energy.
Organic wheat berries grow in ecologically clean regions. Farmers don’t use pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or artificial growth stimulants. Therefore, you get a large number of necessary vitamins and minerals.
This organic product provides the greatest health benefits. Use it for salads and green smoothies. Wheat Berries improve your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Therefore, Your body becomes more resistant to colds and infections. Moreover, Organic wheat berries are a great source of important elements such as calcium, copper, and iron.
Organic Wheat Berries Health Benefits
- Provides normal bowel function
Organic wheat berries are rich in insoluble fiber. It stimulates gastric emptying, preventing the development of unwanted stagnation. Besides, the fiber absorbs toxins and effectively leaves the body. Therefore, organic wheat berries are especially useful for people suffering from constipation. It is also necessary to prevent serious conditions that might come from irregular bowel movements.
- Promotes healthy Intestines
Due to their high pectin content, wheat berries maintain the normal balance of intestinal microflora. Besides, it actively absorbs and removes toxins and bile acids from the body.
- Activates metabolism
Potassium and magnesium promote bone tissue formation and a healthy cardiovascular system. Thus, eating organic wheat berries reduces the production of insulin. Also, experts recommend it for people who want to lose weight.
- Provides normal pregnancy and fetal development
The content of vitamin E in the berries has a positive effect on the heart.
How to Sprout Wheat Berries at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!