- — Kosher Sprouting Seeds, Great for Wheatgrass
- — High Germination Rate
- — High in Magnesium, Iron, and Vitamin B-6
- — Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, and Sugar-Free
- — Country of Origin: USA
It has long been known that the high nutritional content of wheat berries provide great health benefits to the human body. Even in the medical works of Hippocrates and ancient Indian healers, there are a lot of mentions about the therapeutic and restorative properties of wheat berries. In ancient Egypt, they symbolized the life-giving energy of the sun and have always been considered one of the best ways to preserve one’s youth, beauty, and physical power for a very long time.
Organic wheat berries are grown in ecologically clean regions without the use of herbicides, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or artificial growth stimulants. By consuming organic wheat berries, you get a large number of necessary vitamins and minerals.
This organic product can provide the greatest health benefits. It can be used as one of many ingredients for salads and green smoothies. By eating organic wheat berries, you improve your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Your body becomes more resistant to colds and infections. Organic wheat berries are a great source of important elements such as calcium, potassium, chromium, copper, zinc, iron, and iodine.
Organic Wheat Berries Health Benefits
- Provides normal bowel function
Organic wheat berries are rich in insoluble fiber. Once in the body, this element stimulates gastric emptying, preventing the development of unwanted stagnation. In addition, the fiber absorbs various toxins, carcinogens, and radionuclides, which are quickly and effectively removed from the body. Therefore, the regular consumption of organic wheat berries is especially useful for people suffering from constipation. It is also necessary for the prevention of terrible diseases such as colon and rectum cancer.
- Treats dysbacteriosis, atherosclerosis, and gallstones
Due to their high content of pectin, wheat berries help to maintain the normal balance of intestinal microflora. Pectin also actively absorbs and removes toxins, cholesterol, and bile acids in the intestinal tract from the body.
- Activates carbohydrate metabolism
Potassium and magnesium, which are contained in wheat berries, are involved in the formation of bone tissue and normalization of the cardiovascular system. By consuming organic wheat berries, the production of the hormone insulin is reduced. Therefore, the regular consumption of this product can be considered very effective in preventing the development of diabetes. Also, it can be recommended for people who want to lose weight.
- Provides normal pregnancy and fetal development
The content of vitamin E in the berries has a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system and the heart.
How to Sprout Wheat Berries at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!