- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Cholesterol Free
- — Very Low in Sodium, Unsalted
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Organic sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and proteins. This product is grown without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Hence, it does not contain synthetic food additives and preservatives. You can enjoy these delicious kernels just as a snack or use them in your cooking to improve the taste of your usual dishes. They will complement many of your salads and meat dishes and give zest to your bakery.
How to Sprout Sunflower Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!