Organic Sunflower Seeds
$2.25 – $15.98 lb
- — Raw Whole Kernels
- — Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher
- — Cholesterol Free
- — Very Low in Sodium, Unsalted
- — Very Good Source of Thiamin, Vitamin B6
- — Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, Manganese
- — Selenium, and Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
Organic sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and proteins. This product is grown without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers, and it does not contain synthetic food additives and preservatives. You can enjoy these delicious kernels just as a snack or use them in your cooking to improve the taste of your usual dishes. They will complement many of your salads and meat dishes and give zest to your bakery.
- Due to its high content of oleic and linoleic acids, organic sunflower seeds can help reduce blood sugar and boost metabolism. They are also very high in phytosterols, an essential class of antioxidants, which help you reduce cholesterol and have a positive effect on your immune system. Among the nuts and seeds that we usually consume, sunflower kernels show the best results in phytosterols content (270-289 mg/100 g).
- Organic sunflower seeds are an incredible source of protein. 1 oz (28g) of the seeds can provide 12% of the protein you need every day. The product is very useful for kids as they need protein for muscle growth and repair.
- B vitamins, which are contained in organic sunflower seeds, have a positive effect on the nervous system and help with calming down. Vitamins of this group also help in the production of red blood cells.
- Due to its content of vitamin E, organic sunflower seeds can even reduce the risk of colon cancer and heart attack. This vitamin also has anti-inflammatory effects and can help prevent diabetic complications and developing atherosclerosis.
- As an excellent source of magnesium and selenium, organic sunflower seeds reduce the risk of cancer, heart attacks and strokes, as well as migraine headaches.
- Sunflower kernels are rich in vegetable protein that is known to lower blood pressure levels. Studies show that animal protein does not have this effect. Include sunflower seeds in your everyday diet and feel the difference in the state of your health.
Order our premium quality GMO-free sunflower seeds today!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1/2 head purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. feta, crumbled
- 1 orange, juiced (~1/3 cup)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 Tbsp. finely minced shallots)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
Thinly slice or shred the cabbage.
Combine the cabbage, cranberries, sunflower seeds, feta, and dressing in a large bowl. Stir until everything is well coated in dressing. Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
We also have