— Non-GMO, Organic, Kosher, Raw, Vegan
— Good source of Protein and Dietary Fiber
— Rich in Iron
For 1 cup of Cracked Rye Berries, use 3-4 cups of liquid.
• In a medium pot combine cracked rye and water. Add a pinch of salt.
• Bring pot to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover the pot and let simmer for about 30-35 mins until tender.
• After about 20 mins of cooking, stir every 5 mins.
• If water is fully absorbed, add more (1/4 cup at a time).
• Eat as hot cereal with milk, honey and toppings, or add as an ingredient to dishes like salads, soups, grain bowls, and more.
• Bon Appétit!
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 19g
Dietary fiber 6g
Total sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: ORGANIC RYE BERRIES
Storage Time: Up to 2 years
Country of Origin: the USA
Packaged in: the USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat