- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Organic Broccoli Seeds for sprouting are extraordinary. These super-foods are an integral part of a nutritious and healthy diet
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Broccoli Seeds have a slightly peppery taste which will make every meal different and unique!
- — Organic Broccoli Seeds also contain a high amount of nourishing properties which cannot be found in any other food source
- — Our Organic Broccoli Seeds have a high amount of Vitamins C and A, but at the same time are gluten, cholesterol, and sugars free
- — So make the smart choice, improve your life by consuming the Organic Broccoli Seeds daily. And finally, live your life to the fullest
Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables, so it’s no wonder that this plant’s seeds are also very beneficial to your health. They have recently become the object of many studies and scientists determined that broccoli sprouts have extraordinary healing potential.
For the first time, the sprouts were used in the 1970s. However, the real recognition came to them about 20 years later. In 1992, the researchers from the John Hopkins University discovered that broccoli sprouts contained glucoraphanin. At that time, this meant little. However, the scientists managed to prove that this element possesses strong cancer-inhibiting properties. The real recognition came to broccoli seeds in 1997 through an article in the New York Times. This article explained the results of the study, which proved that broccoli sprouts contain 30-50 times more of this incredibly precious ingredient than mature plants.
Organic Broccoli Seeds Health Benefits
All sprouts offer are good for your health, so you won’t go wrong by adding them to your diet. However, organic broccoli seeds will provide you with sprouts that are truly incredible. The most important benefits they offer are:
- Cancer prevention
This is the most important reason to eat these sprouts on a regular basis. They make such an extraordinarily potent antioxidant that the risk of developing cancer gets reduced significantly. Consuming them will also help slow down the growth of the tumor’s cells.
NOTE that all cruciferous vegetables contain glucoraphanin. However, you’ll need to consume large amounts of mature plants to achieve the same effect as a handful of broccoli sprouts can provide. Eating so many of these veggies is dangerous for people who suffer from hypothyroidism and iodine deficiency. Sprouts, on the other hand, don’t trigger these adverse side effects.
- Promoting women’s health
Organic broccoli seeds contain phytoestrogens. Therefore, they are very beneficial to women who often suffer from hormonal imbalances. If you need to increase your level of estrogen, they should be included in your diet.
- Treating gastrointestinal disorders
The sprouts contain sulforaphane. This ingredient possesses strong anti-bacterial properties that help fight minor infections and inflammation. Therefore, they are useful for treating various gastrointestinal disorders, as the ulcer. This effect is created because sulforaphane can inhibit Helicobacter pylori, a bacterium usually responsible for digestive disorders.
- Relieving the symptoms of autism
Autism is a disorder that affects the way your brain processes information. Patients suffering from this condition usually develop severe gastrointestinal disorders. It is the reason that led some scientists to believe that autism is triggered by the body’s response to toxic overload. Following this logic, organic broccoli seeds can help relieve the symptoms of the disorder by treating the gastrointestinal tract.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!