- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Gluten-Free, cholesterol-free, and sugar-free
- — High amount of Vitamin C
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Organic Spicy Mix of Sprouting Seeds from Food To Live was carefully picked and created by our team to ensure we collect the superstars of our store. This mix has an equal amount of organic alfalfa, organic radish, and organic broccoli. This original mix is an outstanding product rich in various elements; antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Furthermore, recently, organic sprouting seeds have had enormous popularity. Therefore, You should take advantage of our nutritious and delicious Organic Spicy Mix of Sprouting seeds.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cold (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cold (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours again for three days.
Enjoy Your Homemade Sprouts