- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very Low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A Good Source of Protein, Iron, Dietary Fiber, Thiamin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Manganese, and Selenium
- — Product of the USA
Milled from ground oats, organic oat bran retains about 90% of the nutritional value of raw oats, making this a nutritionally-dense starch option. Oat bran can be eaten similarly to oatmeal, or it can be mixed with other ingredients to provide healthier alternatives to many of your family’s favorite baked goods and snack foods.
Organic Oat Bran: Nutrition Information
Oat bran is often recognized as a key ingredient to healthy breakfast foods. This is because its combination of carbohydrates, fiber, and protein is ideal for kick-starting your metabolism and digestive system while keeping you satiated through the morning. Here’s some of the great nutrition you can look forward to if you begin incorporating organic oat bran into your diet:
- Fiber: There’s a reason that oat bran muffins have been a beloved way to start the day for generations. With significantly more fiber than oatmeal, organic oat bran is one of the best ways to aid digestion and lower cholesterol over time.
- Cholesterol-Free: Not only does the fiber in organic oat bran help to reduce your cholesterol but organic oat bran, by itself, is a cholesterol-free food. Since breakfast is often packed with cholesterol, from eggs to bacon, substituting one of your breakfast items for organic oat bran can help you start your day off on the right foot.
- Protein: Organic oat bran is a protein-dense food, with each serving packing in a whopping 10% of your recommended daily value of protein. Protein is a building block to all the cells in your body. It also helps you stay full longer.