- — Blanched Sliced Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Blanched Sliced Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Sliced blanched almonds look incredible when sprinkled on various dishes, so they are often used to garnish salads and cakes. They go particularly well with chocolate and taste amazing in crumbles of any kind.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value
Regardless of the form they are in, almonds are highly nutritious and beneficial for your health. Eating them regularly helps you lower the level of “bad” cholesterol as well as promotes the health of your nervous system. They are exceptionally rich in minerals, such as iron, calcium, and manganese, so almonds help strengthen your bones, nails, and hair.
- Rice noodles with broccoli and almonds.
You’ll need 1 head of broccoli, 1 square of rice noodles, ½ cup of sliced blanched almonds, 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil, ½ tablespoon of water, 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Instructions: Cook broccoli in boiling water for 7 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Let the noodles soak in a bowl of hot water for 3-5 minutes. Dry fry the almonds. Set a little bit of broccoli and almonds aside and blend the rest in a food processor or blender with olive oil and lemon juice. Mix your “pesto” with the noodles and season to your taste, garnish with the remaining almonds and broccoli.
- Raspberry and almond crumble.
You’ll need 200g of raspberries (fresh or frozen), ½ cup of blanched almond meal, ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence, ¼ cup of brown sugar, 30g of chilled butter (cut into tiny cubes), ¼ cup of almond slices.
Instructions: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix almond meal and sugar in a bowl, then add butter and mix until the mixture starts resembling coarse sand. Add almond flakes. Put raspberries into two ramekins and top them with the mixture. Put the ramekins in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with whipped cream.