- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Raw Red Quinoa
- — Premium Quality, Gluten Free
- — Cholesterol and Sugars Free
- — High in Magnesium, Iron and Vitamin B-6
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Organic Quinoa is an incredibly nutritious grain-like seed. This plant has its origin in South America, where ancient Incans called it “mother grain,” as they believed it could secure a long, healthy life. As it turns out, their beliefs did have a certain foundation: quinoa seeds are an excellent source of protein and essential minerals and vitamins. The distinguishing feature of these seeds is that they contain all the main amino acids.
Health Benefits of Organic Red Quinoa
The main quality of organic Quinoa — as a powerful source of protein and minerals — determines how they benefit a human’s body. These are numerous and significant:
- Render help with bone and tissue building Quinoa seeds have a protein balance similar to that of meat, fish, and milk, so they are invaluable for those on a vegetarian diet. Besides, they are a rich source of calcium, the mineral that is responsible for bones’ strength, and zinc, a co-factor of many enzymes that regulate the processes of growth and development, sperm generation, and nucleic acid synthesis. Consumption of Quinoa guarantees a beautiful appearance for your skin, hair, and nails.
- Help cope with a severe headache Due to the high content of riboflavin and magnesium, you can eat organic Quinoa to get rid of migraine headaches. Riboflavin improves the transportation of oxygen to the brain cells and magnesium provides relaxation of the blood vessels that lead to the brain.
- Regulate the work of the digestive system The great amount of insoluble fiber in Quinoa helps lower the occurrence of gallstones and improves bile functioning. The fiber is an irreplaceable method for preventing constipation, and to bind toxins.
- Help reduce appetite Due to the high content of protein and fiber, quinoa seeds help you eat less. Meals with the seeds ensure the feeling of satiety, thus causing a reduction in daily calorie intake. Therefore, quinoa seeds help you stick to a low-calorie diet and manage your weight.
Quinoa seeds contain several substances — many with antioxidant qualities. Manganese prevents cells’ mitochondria from being damaged during energy production. Together with vitamins A, B1, B2, E, and the mineral selenium, remove free radicals from the body, thus protecting it against cancer.
Vibrant Red Quinoa and Corn Pilaf