- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegan
- — Organic Blanched Almond Flour is 100% non-gmo, therefore, it’s an amazing alternative for people to fulfillment cravings for tasty nut flavor
- — Organic Almonds for this flour are grown free of chemicals and pesticides.
- — Organic Blanched Almond Flour loaded with vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid.
- — Very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese, this Organic Blanched Almond Flour will help to regulate your blood sugar levels.
Organic Blanched Almond Flour comes from pure, high-quality almonds, which are grown without the use of any chemicals. Organic raw almonds typically have an outer skin, brown in color that encloses the nut. The skin gets removed to get smooth, fluffy, and light texture.
Organic Blanched Almond Flour is light in color, so you will not see a difference in the appearance of your baked creations. Even though the almonds blanched to get that beautiful white color, the nutritional value stays the same. It still loaded with Vitamin E, has just the right amount of fiber and protein, and to top it off, low in glycemic index.
Our Organic Blanched Almond Flour is an excellent choice to use both in sweet & savory recipes. Your meals will be gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly. Organic Almond flour adds an elegant sweetness to recipes; however, keep in mind baking is a little different with this flour; it bakes up denser than all-purpose flour because there is no gluten.
Organic Blanched Almond Flour’s structure allows you to replace breadcrumbs made for coating, and its creamy, nutty flavor will enhance the taste of any dish you cook with it. Use it to coat meat, poultry, or fish.
You’ll enjoy making muffins and cookies with our organic blanched almond flour; the elegant nutty flavor won’t leave you indifferent.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value of Organic Blanched Almond Flour
Organic Blanched Almond flour offers a wide range of health benefits, include:
- – Sufficient in many essential minerals and vitamins.
- – Enhances the function of the nervous system.
- – Protects your heart and arteries by lowering the level of “bad” cholesterol.
- – Naturally gluten-free; therefore, you can use it as an alternative to all-purpose flour.
- – If you want to watch your carbs intake, organic blanched almond flour is for you; it’s low in carbohydrates.
- – Almonds naturally loaded with Vitamin E and magnesium still keep all the nutrients when grounded.
- – Organic blanched almond flour has protein, perfect amounts of fiber, and healthy fats.
- – Regulates and lowers blood sugar levels due to the low glycemic index