Organic Blanched Almond Flour
$56.25 – $1,799.98 lbs
Out of stock
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Blanched Almond Flour is a perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty nut flavor
- — Almonds for this flour are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Organic Blanched Almond Flour has a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Organic Blanched Almond Flour is very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Organic blanched almond flour will add a rich nutty taste to your cooking. It can be used in a great variety of recipes and can replace both breadcrumbs and regular wheat flour to make your meals more delicious. Organic Almond Flour carries all the health benefits of whole almonds and provides you with a large dose of essential nutrients, such as vitamin E and calcium.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 2cups almond flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/8tsp salt
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seed + 9 tbsp water)
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 1tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup organic blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin or grease.
- Make the flax egg: combine the ground flaxseeds with the water in a small bowl and mix with a fork. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to gel.
- Place dry ingredients in large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients including the “egg” in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl, and stir to combine, being careful to not over mix.
- Fold in blueberries, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze.
We also have