- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Blanched Almond Flour is a perfect choice for people who are looking for to fulfill their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts flavor
- — Almonds for this flour are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Blanched Almond Flour has a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Blanched Almond Flour is very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Almond flour can be used for baking a wide range of exceptionally delicious treats. Its structure also allows using almond flour to replace breadcrumbs, and its rich nutty taste will enhance the flavor of any dish you cook with it.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value of Almond Flour
Like any other form of almonds, almond flour offers a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Providing you with many essential minerals and vitamins.
- Improving the function of your nervous system.
- Reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol, thereby protecting your heart and arteries.