- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Blanched Almond Flour is a perfect choice to fulfill your cravings for tasty and healthy nuts flavor.
- — High-quality almonds used to make our blanched almond flour. These almonds are grown with love, care, and no additives.
- — Blanched Almond Flour has a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid.
- — Blanched Almond Flour is very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese.
Our Blanched Almond Flour made out of raw, high-quality almonds. Raw almonds usually have an outer layer of brown skin enclosing the nut. Blanched almond flour will have no almond skin; it gets removed since it provides a different texture. Blanched almond flour preferred for its beautiful, smooth, and fluffy texture. Blanched almond flour is lighter and is much better for creating pastries. Because the almonds have creamy color once the skin remgoved, the ground up flour will not look any different in your baking or other dishes. Nutritional values also don’t change and are the same as unblanched almond flour. What we love the most about our blanched almond flour is that it can be used in both sweet & savory recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly. Almond flour adds an elegant sweetness to recipes, which is great for baking; however, keep in mind note that it bakes up denser than all-purpose flour because there is no gluten. Almond flour used for baking a wide range of exceptionally delicious treats; its structure also allows using almond flour to replace breadcrumbs, and its rich nutty taste will enhance the flavor of any dish you cook with it. We encourage you, try baking muffins and cookies with our blanched almond flour, you’ll taste an elegant nutty flavor that it brings to the table, or use it to coat meat and poultry.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value of Almond Flour
Almond flour offers a wide range of health benefits, including:
- It provides you with many essential minerals and vitamins.
- It improves the function of your nervous system.
- Reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol, thereby protecting your heart and arteries.
- Almond flour is naturally gluten-free, it makes it a great substitute to all-purpose flour and whole wheat for those who have celiac disease and wheat intolerance.
- It’s lower in carbs, and if you want to watch your carb intake, almond flour is a much better alternative for that purpose.
- It’s packed with nutrients because almonds are naturally generously loaded with Vitamin E and magnesium. Also, it has protein, the right amount of fiber, and healthy fats. The low glycemic index helps to keep your blood sugar level steady.