- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Perfect product for people who crave that sweet taste of apricots.
- — Apricots are the best natural source of vitamin A
- — Great source of fiber and potassium while they are cholesterol and sodium-free
Dried apricots make a healthy snack containing minimal sugar. They may be served separately or in various confectioneries, especially popular in Asia and Russia. Dried apricots have a pleasant tart taste — just enough to add charm to their flavor without drawing your mouth. These dried fruits are not short of nutrients and beneficial qualities as compared to fresh apricots. Although they lose their water, the fruits still preserve other elements that make them an excellent detail in your diet and are both delicious and wholesome. Moreover, due to the low level of moisture contained in them, such apricots are extremely easy to store.
Dried Apricots Health Benefits
Apart from being a quaint treat, dried apricots provide you with a rich source of vitamins and elements for maintaining good health. Some of their beneficial effects and qualities are:
- Improved digestion Dietary fiber — namely, soluble fiber — contained in dried apricots allows your body to get rid of low-density proteins and stabilize your cholesterol level. If you consume the fruit regularly, you will improve the functioning of your intestine.
- Stable blood pressure Due to the high level of potassium, dried apricots benefit your blood pressure greatly, helping you avoid hypertension. Moreover, when combined with sodium, potassium allows you to regulate the balance of water in your cells and organs.
- High level of antioxidants Dried apricots are rich in antioxidants. These make the fruit particularly helpful for maintaining cell growth and boosting your immune system. Apart from this, the apricots are extremely rich in vitamin A which is indispensable when it comes to taking care of your eyesight.
- Abundant iron and silicon These two elements that can be found in dried apricots make the fruit a valuable ingredient in your diet. The former is beneficial for the state of your blood and prevents anemia. The latter element, silicon, is what improves the state of your skin and hair.