- — Non-GMO, Organic, Raw
- — Kosher, Vegan
* Parboiled Rice takes about 20 minutes to cook. If you want to reduce cooking time even more, you can pre-soak rice for 30 minutes or more.
* Note that you don’t need to wash parboiled rice to remove an excessive amount of starch. It’s done during the Parboiling process.
– Long-Grain Brown Parboiled Rice cooks in a regular pot on a stovetop or in a rice maker.
– In either case, you should use 2-2 ½ cups of water for one cup of dried rice.
– Follow the instructions of a rice maker or bring the pot to a boil. Then, reduce heat to medium or low, cover the pot and let simmer.
– Add salt and butter if you wish.
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0.1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 22g
Dietary fiber 1g
Total sugars 0.1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
Vitamin B6 0.1mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.3mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: ORGANIC LONG GRAIN BROWN RICE
Storage Time: Up to 2 years
Country of Origin: the USA
Packaged in: the USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Additional PROP 65 information can be found here