- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Great source of minerals
- — Rich source of essential fatty acids
The Amazon is full of an amazing, diverse assortment of flora. Among that diverse assortment is Sacha Ichi, a climbing shrub most commonly found in Peru. While the indigenous people of Peru have been eating sacha inchi seeds for years, the benefits of this fantastic plant discovered not long ago by the rest of the world. Each vine can produce hundreds of Sacha Inchi fruit at a time, and each fruit will have an average of 4-7 seeds in it, meaning that there are hundreds and hundreds of high-quality Sacha Inchi seeds per vine every year. You can enjoy Sacha Inchi itself as just the seed, or as an oil, and as the Sacha Inchi Powder, we sell here. With a flavor similar to that of peanuts, it provides a rich, vegan protein source packed with nutritional density.
Organic Sacha Inchi Powder Nutrition Information
- Cholesterol Free Often, protein and cholesterol go hand-in-hand with one another. For example, high-protein sources like eggs simultaneously packed with cholesterol. Unfortunately, while most of us want a protein-dense diet, we don’t necessarily want food that’s equally cholesterol-dense—not when high levels of cholesterol in the diet associate with the build-up of fat in arteries. Therefore, it increases risks for heart attacks, strokes, and pulmonary embolisms. Adding cholesterol-free protein sources to your diet can help you cut down on your overall cholesterol while remaining satiated and healthy.
- High Fiber Dietary fiber is an important component of any healthy diet. It encourages your body’s digestive system to eliminate waste from your body efficiently. Meanwhile, also promoting your body to use the good nutrients you’re providing it. If you suffer from chronic bloating or constipation, you’ll especially want to increase the dietary fiber in your diet.
- High Protein Protein is what your body uses to grow and repair tissues, from your hair to your heart. Every system in your body relies on protein to keep it working at its maximum potential. One of the best things about Sacha Inchi powder is that it provides a unique, 100% vegan protein source. Since many of the most common protein sources are animal-based, finding more, varied plant-based protein sources is always a great idea.
- Omega-3s Omega-3s are fatty oil most commonly found in fish. They’re often encouraged because they are important for preventing heart disease. They have also been used to fight mood disorders like depression and anxiety, and during pregnancy, they are encouraged to be eaten by the mother to help the infant’s brain develop. Sacha Inchi is rich in Omega 3s and is one of the few non-fish-based Omega 3 sources available.