- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — The best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Include minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc
- — Amazing source of antioxidant-like compounds.
Organic pumpkin seeds, or pepitas, are a wholesome ingredient in many dishes all over the world. Your health will benefit from adding these seeds to your diet, for they are a rich source of useful elements and nutrients like phytosterols, antioxidants, minerals, and protein.
Health Benefits of Organic Pumpkin Seeds
There are many beneficial effects of organic pepitas:
- Support your immune system
Zinc, a mineral found in pepitas in abundance, provides valuable support to your immune system. It improves your general well-being, boosts cell production, and helps fight seasonal diseases such as colds. Moreover, if you consume products rich in zinc regularly, you will enjoy better sleep and avoid exhaustion. Another mineral, manganese, improves the state of your bones and skin.
- Solve gender-related health issues
Male customers will find organic pumpkin seeds particularly beneficial for them because they may reduce risks related to prostate diseases due to their high zinc content. At the same time, female customers may prefer this product to overcome various menopausal symptoms, fighting headaches, relieving joint pains, and taming hot flashes.
- Achieve an antioxidant effect
This organic product is a rich source of antioxidant elements like various types of vitamin E. Regular consumption of these seeds will help your body reduce the impact of free radicals. Thus, you will avoid diseases related to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Maintain proper heart functioning
Organic pumpkin seeds furnish your body with magnesium, one of the most beneficial elements for your cardiovascular system. Due to its wholesome impact on your blood pressure, you will minimize the chances of having a stroke or a heart attack if you choose to introduce this product into your diet.
- Fight microbes
Due to their content of proteins and lignans such as medioresinol, lariciresinol, and pinoresinol, pepitas help your body resist the damaging influence of microbes, fungi, and viruses.
How to Sprout Seeds Pumpkin Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours again for three days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!