- — 100% organically grown without pesticides, additives, or GMO enhancements
- — You can add our Pepitas to your favorite dish for a distinctive flavor
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds are the best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Pumpkin Seeds are full of healthy minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds are also full of antioxidant-like compounds. These seeds are alkaline-forming and can help you build strong bones and improve your cognitive functions
Organic pumpkin seeds, or pepitas, are a salutary ingredient in many dishes all over the world. Your health will benefit from adding these seeds to your diet, for they are a rich source of useful elements and nutrients like phytosterols, antioxidants, minerals, and protein.
We offer this organic product in our store, which means that you will receive twice as many healthy nutrients as you would from consuming regular products. At the same time, you significantly reduce the toxic chemical damage that comes with products from a non-organic origin.
Health Benefits of Organic Pumpkin Seeds
There are many beneficial effects of organic pepitas:
- Support your immune system
Zinc, a mineral that is found in pepitas in abundance, provides valuable support to your immune system. It improves your general well-being, boosts cell production, and helps fight seasonal diseases such as colds. Moreover, if you consume products rich in zinc regularly, you will enjoy better sleep and avoid exhaustion. Another mineral, manganese, improves the state of your bones and skin.
- Solve gender-related health issues
Male customers will find pumpkin seeds particularly beneficial for them because they reduce the risk of prostate diseases due to their high content of zinc. At the same time, female customers may prefer this product for it helps to overcome various menopausal symptoms, fighting headaches, relieving joint pains, and taming hot flashes.
- Achieve an antioxidant effect
This organic product is a rich source of antioxidant elements like various types of vitamin E. Regular consumption of these seeds will help your body reduce the impact of free radicals. Thus, you will avoid diseases related to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Maintain proper heart functioning
Organic pumpkin seeds furnish your body with magnesium, one of the most beneficial elements for your cardiovascular system. Due to its wholesome impact on your blood pressure, you will minimize the chances of having a stroke or a heart attack if you choose to introduce this product into your diet.
- Fight microbes
Due to their content of proteins and lignans such as medioresinol, lariciresinol, and pinoresinol, pepitas help your body resist the damaging influence of microbes, fungi, and viruses.
How to Sprout Seeds Pumpkin Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!