- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — 100% GMO-free Organic Adzuki Beans are rich in nutrients that can improve digestion and your overall wellness
- — Food To Live Organic Adzuki Beans contains 100% daily value of molybdenum that serves as a tremendous macrobiotic and can aid in detoxification
- — Also, these beans are a great source of dietary fiber, protein, phosphorus, and contain minerals like zinc, copper, and magnesium;
- — Organic Adzuki Beans are cholesterol, sodium, and sugar-free. Whether you boil and infuse or grind and sprinkle them, these nutrient-rich beans are perfect for your next baking project
- — Dried Organic Adzuki Beans also are great for sprouting
Adzuki beans are initially grown in East Asia and are most widespread in Japan, China, and Korea. Their sweet flavor makes them a perfect ingredient in many Asian dishes. The most popular way to use Adzuki beans is to make a paste, and add them into numerous recipes, from savory ones to desserts.
Apart from being a natural sweetener, beans provide plenty of benefits to those who include them in their regular diet. Rich in nutrients and useful elements, they help prevent and solve many health issues. Besides, if you buy the organic variety we offer in our store, you will enjoy twice as many advantages of adzuki beans. Organic Adzuki Beans preserve all their healthy properties, while at the same time lack the damage from chemicals commonly applied to natural products.
Health Benefits of Organic Adzuki Beans
- Improve digestion and Maintain weight loss
Dietary fiber is an essential element of beans, and adzuki is not an exception. This fiber promotes the proper functioning of your digestive system. With better peristaltic motion, you will reduce the chances of bloating, diarrhea, and constipation to the minimum. The same dietary fiber helps get rid of extra weight. It gives you the feeling of satiety, and due to their low level of calories, you won’t gain extra weight.
- Support your heart
These beans contain many elements necessary to maintain your heart’s health. Dietary fiber helps control the level of cholesterol in your blood. Potassium has a relaxing effect on blood vessels, which improves blood flow. Besides, they contain magnesium and folate, also beneficial for your heart and cardiovascular system.
- Boost growth
Adzuki beans are rich in protein, which is vital for the formation of cells, tissues, and bones in your body. Due to this fact, these beans are a crucial ingredient in the diets of vegetarians and vegans who need to find rich sources of protein without turning to products of animal origin.
- Detox your body
Molybdenum is a rare mineral that found in the beans in abundance, it makes the product an almost unique method to detoxification the liver in a completely natural way.
- Prevent diabetes
The dietary fiber found in adzuki beans also plays a significant role in preventing or taming diabetes. It supports the functioning of insulin receptors, thus helping control blood sugar spikes and keeping the blood sugar level stable.
How to Sprout Organic Adzuki Beans at Home
- To make 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts, you will need three tablespoons of beans. Transfer into a bowl or your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much fresh (60°-70°) water. Mix beans up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow beans to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the beans into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. These beans need sufficient air-circulation.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours again for three days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!