- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Ancient Superfood of the Aztecs
- — Sproutable, Outstanding Germination
- — Trans Fat-Free, Sugar-Free
- — High in Protein & Antioxidants, Fiber, Magnesium & Calcium
- — Rich Source of Essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Chia seeds are naturally rich in antioxidants, which means that they defend your body from aging and cancer. This also means that chia seeds can last long without being refrigerated, so you can keep them up to two years if need be.
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
The tiny seed can support your overall health in many ways:
- Two tablespoons of these seeds are loaded with minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. These help with weight management and blood pressure.
- You can get 60% of your omega-3 fatty acids from chia seeds. These healthy fats are great for inflammation, reducing cholesterol, and enhancing mental focus and performance.
- Get all the fiber you need by eating chia. For each two-tablespoon serving, you get 10 grams of fiber. Chia also expands, so it’s great for helping you control your appetite!
- These seeds have been shown to regulate blood sugar. The seeds reduce high levels of insulin in the blood.
How to Use Chia Seeds
These seeds contain numerous benefits for your health, but they’re also a tasty addition to your diet, with a pleasant, nutty flavor. Besides using them for sprouting, you can also eat these seeds whole or grind them to use in baked goods. These small seeds can be added to foods like cereals, smoothies, yogurt, bread, and many other foods that you enjoy. Whether you sprout them, grind them, or bake with them, chia seeds from Food to Live are a nutritional powerhouse in a tiny package. Order yours today!
Raspberry Chia Jam