- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Premium Quality
- — High Germination Rate
Organic Green Peas to Boost Your Health and Diet
Organic Green Peas should be in every pantry; not only are they delicious, but they also provide you with plant proteins, fiber, and some essential nutrients. Most importantly, they are easy to cook, and you can use them in many dishes that you’ll enjoy. Food To Live Organic Whole Green Peas can count toward your daily servings of vegetables, and if you don’t favor meat at all, use them and other legumes as a primary source of protein. Regardless of how you incorporate them into your meal plan, you are sure to benefit from B vitamins and iron as well.
How to Cook Organic Green Peas Easily
Taste is what sets the organic green pea apart from other legumes. Unlike the majority of beans and lentils, this product sure has more of a vegetable flavor. Its aroma is more than you would usually get in dried beans, which is why organic dried green peas are perfect for cooking. The best ways to enjoy this product are:
- Pea soup – hearty and spicy, this kind of soup is perfect for cold days when you need to keep your energy and spirit high.
- Veggie burgers – you don’t have to be a vegan to enjoy some spicy and flavorful green pea burgers. Cook them with onion and garlic, make a lot so you can put them in the freezer and have one on hand to make a quick and easy meal.
- Salads – cooked organic whole green peas can be an excellent addition to some vegetable salads.
- Hummus – add more flavor to any hummus with some peas.
- Baking – grind whole peas and make pasta, pancakes, muffins, or all of the above.