- — Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Kosher
- — Box content: Organic Cacao Paste 8 oz, Organic Cacao Butter 8 oz, Organic Cacao Beans 8 oz, Organic Cacao Nibs 8 oz, Organic Cacao Powder 8 oz
- — Very Low in Sodium and Cholesterol Free
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Feel like Charlie, in your very own factory, and cook up a storm of delicious chocolate delicacies.
Organic Inspired Chocolatier assorted Gift Box is specially designed for true chocolate lovers. It is the perfect kit for creating exclusive chocolate treats and beverages from scratch. Food to Live foodies, carefully selected all-natural and organic, essential cacao ingredients, which wonderfully complement each other for a wholesome confection.
Inspired Chocolatier Gift Box is a perfect gift, not only for adults but also for children. It allows you to be creative and express your love for chocolate in your own unique way. We wanted your homemade creations to have a delightful taste, but more importantly, to be full of beneficial minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, and more. Chocolate is an incredibly powerful source of antioxidants too. Moreover, don’t forget that chocolate is a Serotonin booster, which is a key hormone that stabilizes our feeling of happiness.
Experience the art of chocolate making and handcraft signature chocolate bars, infamous truffles, fudge, cakes, brownies, ice cream, puddings, and hot and cold chocolate drinks.
Ideas for homemade chocolate goodies:
Chocolate-based recipes are just endless, however, we suggest that you start with something simple, especially if you’re beginning your chocolate-making journey with children. Here are a few ideas, you might just love:
- Melt Organic Cacao Paste in the microwave, add your favorite nuts, seeds, spices, and dried berries. Pour the mixture onto a tray, refrigerate until hardened, and voila – healthy dark chocolate bark. Cool!!!
- If you are feeling fancy, craft up your very own chocolate bars, using Cacao Butter as a base. Melt the butter in a water bath; mix in Cacao Powder and sugar in a ratio of one to one. Keep it classic or spice it up with additional ingredients like honey or candied fruit. Pour the mixture into molds, and place in the fridge for 1 hour. Once ready, serve it as one of your charcuterie board ingredients and leave your guests speechless. Amazing!!!
- Easily create chocolate geometric shapes. You can top your baked goods, cupcakes, and cakes with it. In a glass bowl, melt cacao paste in a microwave. On a flat surface, place parchment paper, and lay out your chocolate with a spatula. When it’s semi-set, use a cookie cutter to scope chocolate shapes. When scored, place shapes inside a fridge for 10-15 mins. Once dry, decorate with edible art paint, sprinkles, etc. Awesome!!!