- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — The best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Rich in healthy minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc
- — Pumpkin Seeds are also full of antioxidant-like compounds.
- — Alkaline-forming , and improve your cognitive functions
Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, are a popular product consumed all over the world today. They deserve their popularity thanks to the numerous benefits they offer. Pepitas contain antioxidant nutrients and provide your body with lots of protein and minerals. We offer unsalted and shelled seeds that will make a perfect snack or complement your dishes with flavor and numerous health benefits.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
- Rich source of minerals Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc that sustains your immune system, benefit cell production, and generally improve your day-to-day activities. If you consume pepitas regularly, you will enjoy better sleep and improved moods. Moreover, zinc’s high content will help you overcome immunity-related diseases. You’ll be much stronger fighting colds and flu, and depression. Pepitas also contain manganese that is very beneficial for your skin and bones.
- Antioxidant effect These seeds are a unique product, for they boast a considerable amount of antioxidant nutrients and a great variety of them. For example, you may find five types of antioxidant vitamin E in pumpkin seeds. It is a rarity even among the healthiest natural products.
- Heart health Thanks to the magnesium, pepitas sustain the health of your cardiovascular system and improve blood pressure. Therefore, preventing health problems such as strokes, cardiac arrests, and heart attacks.
- Postmenopause relief Pepitas are beneficial for both men and women. They are known to alleviate the effects of menopausal symptoms such as headaches, joint pains, and hot flashes.
- Antimicrobial effect Pepitas are famous for their antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.