- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Low in Saturated Fat, Sodium
- — Free of Cholesterol
- — Very good source of Manganese and Magnesium
Benefits of Eating Brown Basmati Rice
Brown Basmati Rice is both more delicious and more nutritious than any other type of rice. It’s a whole grain, which means it contains bran and germ. Therefore, it has a higher content of fiber, vitamins, and minerals than white rice. This grain is rich in B vitamins as well as iron and vitamin E.
Whole-grain basmati rice has a pleasant mildly nutty flavor, compared to white basmati. Its aroma is distinctive and enjoyable with some earthy notes. Due to the delicious natural flavor of the grain, it makes a great side dish. It also goes very well in stir-fry dishes and curries.
How to Cook Brown Basmati Rice
It’s easy to cook brown basmati rice bulk. Keep it in the fridge for up to a week, adding it to different dishes. This type of rice requires less water to cook, and you don’t have to pre-soak it. To cook brown basmati rice in an open pot, use 2 cups of water per cup of grain, bring the pan to a boil, and let simmer for 15-20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed. When cooking in an instant pot or a rice cooker, use 1 ¾ cups of water per 1 ½ cups of rice and choose the cooking setting recommended in the manual.
- The recipe calls for 6 cups of water per cup of rice.
- For this technique, you’ll boil your rice in an abundance of water for 30 minutes.
- Drain off the excess water.
- Return the rice to the pot, cover.
- Let the rice steam for 10 minutes.
- Ta da! Perfect brown rice, every time.
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0.2g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 22g
Dietary fiber 1g
Total sugars 0.2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
Vitamin B6 0.1mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.3mg
Vitamin E 0.2mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: BROWN BASMATI RICE
Storage Time: Up to 1.5 years
Country of Origin: India
Packaged in: the USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Additional PROP 65 information can be found here