Organic Chia Seeds
$3.00 – $11.98 lb
- — Ancient Superfood of the Aztecs
- — Kosher
- — Raw Sproutable Seeds
- — Outstanding Germination rate
- — Sugars and Gluten Free
- — Cholesterol & Trans Fat Free
- — High in protein & antioxidants
- — High in Fiber, Magnesium & Calcium
- — Rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids
Organic Chia Seeds can give you a potent boost of essential vitamins and minerals as well as protein, dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and other important elements. This food is so nutritious some consider it a superfood.
Chia seeds can be considered paleo due to their health benefits and nutritional value. However, it’s advised to include small amounts of seeds and watch your body’s reaction to them. Start with 1 spoonful a day. The seeds are gluten-free, so they are safe to use for everyone. Milled or ground seeds will make a great alternative to flour.
Organic Chia Seeds Nutrition Value
Organic Black Raw Chia Seeds from Food To Live ® are extremely good for you because their nutritional value is tremendous. The elements they provide you with include, but aren’t limited to:
The seeds have protein (about 4.6 grams per ounce of seeds) and 9.6 grams of fiber. The seeds don’t go bad for years if you store them in a cool, dark, and dry place.
Benefits of Organic Chia Seeds
- They help you lose weight.
A chia seeds weight loss diet is a healthy way to lose some extra pounds. The seeds will help you feel full, thus keeping your appetite under control.
- They promote heart health.
This food is heart-friendly in that it helps lower the levels of ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol in the blood. It also provides you with omega 3 essential fatty acids that improve your wellbeing as a whole.
- They help you maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
Consuming some chia seed pudding, drink, or other dishes with this food every day can help prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
Chia Seeds Side Effects
Please note that omega 3 fats, while incredibly good for your health, also have a mild blood-thinning effect. As black chia seeds provide you with a boost of this vital nutrient, you should be careful and warn your doctor about eating these seeds before a surgery. In some people, consuming large amounts of these seeds may lower blood pressure or cause bloating. Eat 2 tablespoons per day and you should be safe as well as able to enjoy all nutritious benefits of chia seeds.
People allergic to mustard and sesame seeds may also be allergic to this food.
Chia Seeds Recipes and Uses
Chia seeds are used for making a great number of dishes. A chia smoothie is the most popular way to consume this superfood. Put about 1 spoonful of seeds in your smoothie.
There are dozens of other interesting recipes you can explore. You can sprinkle them on salads, desserts, and sandwiches, use in baking, add to stews, and even make some chia drinks.
Chia seeds don’t have to be ground, but this way they will be easier for the body to digest.
Dogs can have these seeds, so you can mix some chia powder with pet food. However, add only a little and start slow to help your pet get used to the new product.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 heaping tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional, omit for Whole30 or vegan)
Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir until completely mixed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
We also have
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place the raspberries, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small pot over medium heat.
- Stir mixture and use a wooden spoon to smash the berries. Let simmer on low for 10 minutes while stirring periodically. Move the heat back up to medium and let mixture bubble for 5 more minutes.
- Take off of heat and stir in the chia seeds. Let cool before transferring to a glass jar to store in the fridge. Serve as a condiment to your breakfasts or snacks and enjoy!
We also have