- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Country of Origin: India
Organic Basmati Rice is a type of flavored rice from India. Ground grains of basmati rice is transparent, creamy white. This variety has long and thin grains, which, after heat treatment, do not boil soft and retain their shape. Organic Basmati Rice has an amazing aroma, not only raw but also boiled.
Due to its crumbly structure, Basmati rice is used to prepare many dishes. It will be a good side dish, an ingredient for salads and paella, the basis for a variety of milk porridges, puddings, and desserts. It goes well with saffron and other spices, herbs, tofu, sesame, vegetables, mushrooms, nuts, dried fruit.
Cooking Organic Basmati Rice is easy:
- First, you should wash it in cool water. Repeat the procedure until the liquid remains clear.
- To boil the cereal, it is necessary to put it in boiling water in proportion: 2 parts of water and 1 part of rice.
- You need to cook basmati for 5 minutes and then turn off the fire and leave it under the lid for another 20 minutes.
Do not open the lid during the entire cooking process. During cooking, rice increases the length by about 2-3 times.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.