- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Brazil Nuts are all-natural nuts picked carefully and delivered to you the same way you would find them in nature
- — Brazil Nuts are perfect for vegans, and people who like to grab a healthy snack on the go or at home
- — Brazil Nuts are the most abundant known natural source of selenium, an essential dietary mineral that most people don’t get enough through traditional diet
- — Raw Whole Brazil Nuts are also one of the best sources of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper
Brazil nuts originate in the Amazon rainforests of Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru, however, today, they are available in any part of the world. Brazil Nuts highly appreciated for their pleasant creamy taste and many benefits they provide. Therefore, eating Brazil nuts may serve your body in many ways by regulating your thyroid gland, reducing inflammation, and supporting your immune system.
Brazil nuts are nutritional powerhouses; providing healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Besides, they are high in selenium, a mineral with antioxidant properties that boosts thyroid processes.
Eating Brazil nuts may lessen inflammation, support the brain, and enhance heart health.
Selenium toxicity is very rare, however, it might be dangerous. Therefore, it’s important to limit your intake to 1–3 Brazil nuts per day and check how much selenium is in the nuts you buy.
Try to avoid eating too much selenium, limit your consumption to three Brazil nuts per day.
Brazil Nuts Health Benefit
- Brazil nuts considered being the most abundant natural source of selenium. This mineral plays a vital role in the activity of antioxidant enzymes. Recently, it attracted the attention of scientists that are searching for medication against cancer.
- Our thyroid glands produce hormones essential for growth, body temperature regulation, and metabolism. One Brazil nut holds a sufficient amount of selenium. It boosts the production of thyroid hormones and proteins that protect your thyroid.
- The high content of vitamin E, which is also an antioxidant responsible for maintaining the integrity of cell membranes, reinforces the anti-cancer qualities
- Brazil nuts are high in calories since they contain fatty acids, however, they help to lower bad cholesterol. These fats raise proper cholesterol, which protects the heart from artery disease and strokes. Potassium is another heart supporting factor. It’s vital for transmitting nervous impulses through the heart.