- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Raw Whole Nuts
- — Unsalted, No Shell
- — Cholesterol & Sodium Free
- — A Very Good Source of Manganese
- — Copper and Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
Our organic hazelnuts or filberts are large-size nutritious nuts originating from Turkey, where they cultivated for a long time. Organic nuts grow without the use of chemicals; they are safe and full of essential vitamins and minerals. These small kernels contain the most folate (also called vitamin B9) as compared to any other nut, therefore, hazelnuts are great for the cardiovascular system. Also, hazelnuts help pregnant women reduce the risk of many congenital disabilities.
Organic Hazelnuts Health Benefits
To benefit from our organic hazelnuts, store them in a dry, cool place, or else they might become rancid. Do not open the package if you are not going to use them right away. After opening the package, we recommend using a freezer zipper bag or placing the hazelnuts in an airtight can. Our hazelnuts are high in quality; they can repeatedly be refrozen without loss of texture and taste.
Essential health benefits:
- Lower the risk of heart diseases
According to recent research, people who eat about 1.5 oz of filberts per day reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks.
- Decrease the risk of blood clotting
The high content of proanthocyanidin helps you prevent the risk of blood clotting, along with the potential for urinary tract infections.
- Hazelnuts provide dietary fiber, which helps you lower cholesterol levels and prevents constipation due to its laxative effect.
- Are rich in vitamin E
100 g of hazelnuts provide 100 % RDA of vitamin E. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant needed to maintain the integrity of your cell membranes.
- Contain copper and manganese which are essential for bone formation and iron absorption.