$5.24 – $27.98 lb
- — Broccoli Seeds for sprouting are extraordinary. These super-foods are an integral part of a nutritious and healthy diet
- — Broccoli Seeds have a slightly peppery taste which will make every meal different and unique!
- — Broccoli Seeds also contain a high amount of nourishing properties which cannot be found in any other food source
- — Our Broccoli Seeds have a high amount of Vitamins C and A, but at the same time are gluten, cholesterol, and sugars free
- — So make the smart choice, improve your life by consuming the Broccoli Seeds daily. And finally, live your life to the fullest
Sprouts from Broccoli seeds have been popular for several decades, but it’s only recently that scientists discovered the exceptional health benefits offered by them. The research into the positive effects of broccoli sprouts is still going, and new amazing results are found on a regular basis.
Like all the other sprouts, the ones you grow from broccoli seeds are highly nutritious and therefore are right for you by default. However, some of the active elements they contain have truly outstanding effects on your body, especially on the growth of cancer cells. According to the reports from John Hopkins University, broccoli sprouts contain a considerable amount of glucoraphanin. It is a phytochemical that can effectively fight cancer. Note that sprouts contain a much higher level of this element than mature broccoli plants.
Health Benefits of Broccoli Seeds
- Fighting cancer
According to the studies conducted on both animals and humans by various renowned medical research institutions, broccoli sprouts contain elements that effectively help prevent and combat the disease. They provide your body with reliable protection against degrading toxins, which allows you to naturally stop the growth of cancer cells and destroy the ones that already exist inside your body.
- Reducing inflammation
Sulforaphane glucosinolates are anti-inflammatory elements found in broccoli sprouts. They also possess potent antioxidant qualities. These two properties make the sprouts an excellent tool in the fight against inflammations and bacterial infections.
- Treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
Detoxifying properties of the sprouts make them an effective “cleanser” for your digestive system. Removing poisonous toxins and bacteria from your intestines allows you to keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy as a whole.
- Autism treatment
According to some recent studies, autism may be a result of the body’s reaction to systemic toxic overload. This belief is supported by the fact that autistic patients suffer from severe gastrointestinal disorders. Following this theory, removing the toxins from the patient’s body should help reduce the symptoms of autism.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays