- — Certified Organic Product, Kosher
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Good source of Protein, Vitamin K, Iron and Copper
- — Very good source of Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese
Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds are covered with a shell of a beige color. A color or kernels may vary from marsh-green to brown depending on the type of pumpkin.
Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as:
- B, A, E and K vitamins;
- Zink, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium;
- and others.
How to store
You should give preference to shelled seeds, the reason is that the shell protects kernel against dirt and sunlight. The seeds should be dry and free of mold.
The best way to store Organic Pumpkin Seeds is to store them in the refrigerator in a closed container. Long storage leads to the appearance of bitter taste and rancid smell.