- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
Sprouted pumpkin seeds are organic, plant-based no preservative added food that is loaded with a good combination of vitamins and minerals.
To get all the amazing benefits of sprouted pumpkin seeds, here are some suggestions on different ways to enjoy it.
- Enjoy it as a snack. Just a handful of sprouted pumpkin seeds can give you already a wide range of nutritional value.
- Make a mixed trail of dried fruits and nuts for a healthy snack on the go.
- Grind it to add to your smoothies, cereals or oats or yogurt for a nutritious breakfast.
- Sprinkle it over your salads for crunchy texture or incorporate it into baked goodies such as cookies, brownies, granolas, and savory muffins.
- You can add it to your salad dressings. Simply grind it together with herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice. Toss it to your salads for a delicious and nutritious taste.
- Add ground sprouted pumpkin seeds to your burgers and meatloaf to give it a nutty flavor.
- Minced it and add to spices to make a breading for your deep-fried chicken, fish or meat.