- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Good source of Protein, Vitamin K, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese
Sprouted pumpkin seeds are rich in insoluble fiber which are filling so just a small amount is enough to keep you less hungry which is good in maintaining your ideal weight. Those who need to increase their protein intake can benefit from snacking a handful of this seed. The tryptophan content in these seeds is quite high. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts into serotonin in our brain which promotes good mood, reduces anxiety and stress and improves on a sleeping pattern that leaves you feeling more relaxed and at ease.
To get all the amazing benefits of sprouted pumpkin seeds, here are some suggestions on how you can enjoy it in your food.
- Enjoy it as a snack. Just a handful of sprouted pumpkin seeds can give you already a wide range of nutritional value.
- Make a mixed trail of dried fruits and nuts for a healthy snack on the go.
- Grind it to add to your smoothies, cereals or oats or yogurt for a nutritious breakfast.
- Sprinkle it over to your salads for added crunchy texture or you can incorporate it to baked goodies such as cookies, brownies, granolas, and savory muffins.
- You can add it to your salad dressings. Simply grind it together with herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice. Toss it to your salads for a delicious and nutritious taste.
- Add ground sprouted pumpkin seeds to your burgers and meatloaf to give it a nutty flavor.
- Minced it and add to spices to make a breading for your deep-fried chicken, fish or meat.
Sprouted pumpkin seeds are organic, plant-based no preservative added food that is loaded with a good combination of vitamins and minerals suited to make your health in tip-top shape.