Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
$3.78 – $15.98 lbs
Out of stock
- — Certified Organic Product, Kosher
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Good source of Protein, Vitamin K, Iron and Copper
- — Very good source of Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese
Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds are covered with a shell of a beige color. A color or kernels may vary from marsh-green to brown depending on the type of pumpkin.
Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as:
- B, A, E and K vitamins;
- Zink, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium;
- and others.
How to store
You should give preference to shelled seeds, the reason is that the shell protects kernel against dirt and sunlight. The seeds should be dry and free of mold.
The best way to store Organic Pumpkin Seeds is to store them in the refrigerator in a closed container. Long storage leads to the appearance of bitter taste and rancid smell.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
Ingredients for the salad:
- Half of the thinly sliced red cabbage
- 8 oz baby arugula
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (or crushed almonds)
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- One sliced green apple (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Thinly slice the cabbage, mix in a large bowl with the arugula, pumpkin seeds (or crushed almonds) and pomegranate seeds. If you are using the green apple, please cut it in thin slices and add it to the salad too.
- In a separate small container mix together the olive oil, lime juice and grated ginger. Dress the salad just before serving and enjoy!
We also have