- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Sprouting Broccoli, Alfalfa, and Clover Seeds
- — High Germination Rate
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
The antioxidant mix of sprouting seeds available at our store, is a unique and tasty blend of the most popular seeds, including broccoli, alfalfa, and clover. This beautiful seed collection is delicious and nutritious, as they all have a pleasant and nutty flavor and include tons of health benefits.
You can add this mix to salads, entrees, sandwiches, and green smoothies. The antioxidant blend is an excellent alternative to synthetic vitamins that contains natural nutrients and provide significant health benefits.
Health Benefits of Our Antioxidant Mix of Sprouting Seeds
- The rich content of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in the sprouting seeds is 50 times higher than in fruits and vegetables. Therefore, the mix of sprouting seeds is an indispensable source of nutrients for the body.
- The sprouting seeds of the alfalfa have a high content of vitamins B1, B2, E, K, D, and vitamin A. Also, they contain minerals such as phosphorus, calcium (5 times as much as milk), magnesium, iron, potassium, sulfur, and a large amount of protein. Alfalfa sprouting seeds used to prevent anemia and other minor blood conditions.
- Broccoli sprouting seeds strengthen the body, improve digestion, have tonic and mineralizing effects, and protect the body from free radicals. They contain large quantities of vitamins (A, B, C, E) and minerals. Besides, the antioxidant sprouting seeds of broccoli contain vitamin C, which is 500 times more than in broccoli. Therefore, regular consumption of sprouting seeds prevents the development of atherosclerosis and cataracts. Furthermore, it improves heart function, supports thyroid function, and prevents aging.
- Clover sprouting seeds are rich in proteins. They contain vitamins (A, B, C, E) and minerals (phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and calcium). Moreover, these foods have an antispasmodic and relaxing effect on the nervous system and purify the blood. Therefore, clover sprouting seeds are indispensable ingredients in women’s diet, as they have antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects. They are used to help restore the acid-alkali balance and remove toxins.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!