- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Great source of vitamin C
- — Free of Cholesterol
- — Rich in Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, and Calcium
- — Freeze-Dried
Organic Camu Camu Powder from Food To Live is a fantastic superfood that gives you all the vitamin C you need in a day. You only need to take one teaspoon of powder to meet the daily requirement of the nutrient. Its tangy citrus taste makes it an excellent addition to a variety of dishes, especially sauces, seasonings, and smoothies.
Organic Camu Camu Powder: Benefits for Health
Organic raw Camu Camu powder infuses your body with antioxidants that strengthen every system. The chemicals in these berries are particularly useful for eye health, heart health, and immunity. The powder health benefits are numerous, but the most important of them are the large doses of vitamin C that this food contains. Its main effects are scurvy prevention, improved immunity, and collagen production stimulation. The latter means that it helps keep your skin smooth and free of wrinkles.
Organic Camu Camu: Vitamin C & Other Nutrients
The Camu Camu nutrition value is exceptionally high. Raw fresh berries contain over 3500% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin C in 100 grams. The powder has 100% RDA in one teaspoon serving. Aside from this essential nutrient, the powder also gives you small amounts of Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium.
How to Use Organic Raw Camu Camu Powder
Organic Camu Camu berry powder has a tangy citrus taste. It’s incredibly potent, though not as acidic as the actual fruit. Therefore, eating it without mixing the powder into something is impossible. Luckily, there are many ways to enjoy this superfood:
- Mix into drinks Organic Camu Camu powder can dissolve in any liquid, though it requires lots of stirring in most cases. You can add it to juices, lemonade, or teas for the tangy taste and a boost of vitamin C. If you mix the powder with hot drinks, be sure they aren’t boiling as temperature destroys vitamin C fast.
- Add to smoothies The powder is a perfect addition to most smoothies, especially bland protein mixes. It enhances the flavor and increases the nutritional value. Use it in green smoothies, in particular, as they usually have iron-rich leafy greens. Vitamin C from Camu Camu increases iron absorption.
- Flavor sauces and seasonings The tangy citrus taste of organic Camu Camu berry powder will benefit the majority of traditional sauces and salad seasonings. This ingredient will help to bring out the flavor of other spices and create a genuinely fantastic mix of flavors. These sauces and condiments will go well with any vegetable, and you can even make unique sauces for desserts.
- Make marinades If you love marinating things, organic Camu Camu powder will be your new best friend. Meat eaters will appreciate its ability to make steaks softer and juicier. If you prefer marinating veggies, you’ll be able to make them taste truly amazing.
- Add to baked goods Boost the nutritional value of any baked goods with a bit of organic Camu Camu powder. But don’t forget that it’s acidic and will affect the constitution of dough.
Protein Shake with Camu Camu powder