- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Large Size, Halves & Pieces
- — Unsalted, No Shell
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A very good source of Copper and Manganese
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Walnuts loved for many centuries because of high nutritious value. People of old lauded them as a symbol of intellectuality and believed that they could enhance one’s brainpower. They were right as these nuts are rich in omega-three fatty acids. One of the benefits of consuming Walnuts is the promotion of your cognitive function. Eating these nuts don’t necessarily make you smarter (wouldn’t you love that), but they do allow you to use your natural intellect more efficiently. There are many varieties of walnuts cultivated today. These nuts are famous all over the world and used in a high number of dishes. Their rich, sweet, nutty flavor makes them an excellent snack.
Walnuts are one of the healthiest kinds of nuts you can find. Some of the many benefits they offer are:
- Help you control the cholesterol levels and get rid of “bad” LDL cholesterol. Enhances your cardiovascular health and improves your heart health
- Reduce inflammation. As little as 25 grams of walnuts provides you with 90% of the required daily dose of omega-three fats. These fatty acids possess potent anti-inflammatory properties, so they are essential for your health. The vast majority of diseases that plague a human body caused by inflammation, so you need to keep your omega-three levels high to reduce the risk of falling ill and give your body the power necessary to fight off the infection.
- They are a potent antioxidant. Therefore, walnuts slow down the process of aging, protect you from the damaging free radicals, and help prevent many serious diseases. According to the reports of the studies conducted by the University of Scranton, eating 6-7 nuts a day will provide you with enough antioxidants to fight off any diseases caused by free radicals.
- They hydrate and protect your skin. Walnut oil is excellent for fighting dryness and flaking. It is widely used in massages and spa procedures.