$6.12 – $15.98 lb
- — Raw Nuts, Kosher
- — Large Size, Halves & Pieces
- — Unsalted, No Shell
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A very good source of Copper and Manganese
- — Product of the USA
Walnuts have been respected for their high nutritious value for many centuries. People of old lauded them as a symbol of intellectuality and believed that they could enhance one’s brainpower.
They were right as these nuts are rich in omega three fatty acids. One of the benefits of consuming them is the promotion of your cognitive function. Eating these nuts don’t make you smarter; it just allows you to use your natural intellect more efficiently.
There are many varieties of walnuts cultivated today. They are famous all over the world and are used in a high number of dishes. Their rich, sweet, nutty flavor makes them an excellent snack.
Walnuts are one of the healthiest kinds of nuts you can find. Some of the many benefits they offer are:
- They reduce the risk of heart disease.
As they are nuts, they can help you control the cholesterol levels and rid your body of “bad” LDL cholesterol. It enhances your cardiovascular health and prevents heart disease, stroke, and similar conditions.
- They reduce inflammation.
As little as 25 grams of walnuts provides you with 90% of the required daily dose of omega three fats. These fatty acids possess potent anti-inflammatory properties, so they are essential for your health. The vast majority of diseases that plague a human body are caused by inflammation, so you need to keep your omega three levels high to reduce the risk of falling ill and give your body the power necessary to fight off the infection.
- They are a potent antioxidant.
Therefore, walnuts slow down the process of aging, protect you from the damaging free radicals, and help prevent many serious diseases, including cancer. According to the reports of the studies conducted by the University of Scranton, eating 6-7 nuts a day will provide you with enough antioxidants to fight off any diseases caused by free radicals.
- They hydrate and protect your skin.
Walnut oil is excellent for fighting dryness and flacking. It is widely used in massages and spa procedures.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 4 ripe organic bananas (about 14-15oz or 390g peeled)
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnut pieces
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºf, greasing your bread pan (or line with parchment paper) and chopping your walnuts into smaller pieces.
- In a medium bowl, sift together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. make sure not to leave any big chunks. small chunks are fine though.
- Add the sugar and oil to the bananas and mix until evenly combined.
- Once the oil and sugar are incorporated, gently fold in the dry ingredients just enough for everything to come together.
- Now, gently fold in your walnut pieces or other additives.
- Pour the batter into your prepared bread pan.
- Bake at 350ºf for 30-40 minutes.
We also have
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray an 8″ square baking dish or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl and stir to combine. In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, banana, egg, and vanilla. Slowly pour in the melted butter, whisking constantly.
- Add the oat mixture into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Transfer to the greased baking dish and bake for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, put the chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the toasted walnuts and honey on top of the oatmeal and cool slightly before serving.
We also have
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup of cold water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped carrots
Easy Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8-ounce container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Additional walnuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two round cake pans with vegetable spray. You can also place a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the pans and spray the sides with vegetable oil.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, vanilla powder, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place walnuts on a baking pan and toast for 5 minutes. Be careful not to cook too long because they will burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before chopping. Stir half of the walnuts into the flour mixture.
- In a smaller bowl combine the vegetable oil, water, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add the chopped carrots to a food processor and pulse several times to shred the carrots. Pour the shredded carrots into the vegetable oil mixture. Stir to combine. Pour this into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pans. Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
- In the meantime make your Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting by combining the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, until you reach the desired consistency, which should be spreadable but thick.
- Ice the top of one of the cakes. Top with additional chopped, toasted walnuts. Place the second cake on top. Cover the top cake and sides with frosting. Garnish with chopped walnuts
We also have