Blanched Slivered Almonds
$5.64 – $17.98 lb
- — Blanched Slivered Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Blanched Slivered Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Slivered almonds, which are always blanched, can make almost any food taste better. They also enhance the look of the dish, so they are often used as a garnish for salads and desserts.
Slivered and sliced blanched almonds are often considered interchangeable in recipes, but you need to understand that slivered nuts are often superior as they can be sprinkled on top of the dish before putting it into the oven. Sliced almonds are likely to burn in this case, but slivered almonds will only become more flavorful.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value
Almonds are considered to be the healthiest kind of nut as they maintain their beneficial nutritional properties regardless of the form the nuts are presented in. Therefore, slivered blanched almonds are just as good for you as their whole natural counterparts.
- Raspberry and almond pudding with chocolate.
You’ll need 4 chocolate pastries (or croissants), 3 eggs, ½ of caster sugar, 3 tablespoons of water, 250ml of milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen), 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
Instructions: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Tear the pastries into pieces and put them into a loaf pan. Combine water and sugar while heating the water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes until it caramelizes. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk into the simmering saucepan. Whisk carefully while heating the mixture. Pour the heated mixture over the pastries and sprinkle raspberries and almonds on top. Leave to sit on the counter for 10 minutes, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Power balls.
You’ll need 100g of slivered almonds, 100g of sesame seeds, 100g of pumpkin seeds, 100g of sunflower seeds, ½ teaspoon of salt flakes, 24 chopped dates, ¼ cup of water.
Instructions: Roast almonds and all the seeds for 10 minutes. Then, blend them until they become an even mass. Add dates and water and blend further. Form balls from the mixture.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays