- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — 100% GMO-free Italian Organic Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for to fulfill their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Unpasteurized Italian Organic Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Organic Italian Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Organic almonds are the same kind that has been used by people since ancient times. They are still present now in existing ancient medical techniques such as Ayurveda. All almonds as well as products made from them – almond oil, butter, and milk – are highly appreciated as being powerhouses of energy and quality nutrients. In organic almonds, these features are more noticeable.
Organic Almonds Health Benefits
The health benefits of organic almonds are extensive, which is easily explained by their high content of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Their consumption promotes overall health, strengthens the immune system, and protects against some major diseases, such as:
- Cardiovascular diseases
Organic almonds have the highest concentration of monounsaturated fats among nuts. It makes them very helpful in promoting heart and vessel health. Regular consumption of them results in increasing the level of high-density lipoproteins (good cholesterol) and lowering some low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol). It prevents the formation of blood clots in the vessels and reduces the risk of stroke. Vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, and magnesium are acknowledged to be instrumental in maintaining cardiovascular health.
Due to the high content of dietary fiber, organic almonds have a low glycemic index, which helps regulate the pace of absorption and processing of glucose when it enters the blood. They also help prevent the rising of glucose and insulin levels after meals. Being rich in fats, they curb the appetite, thus regulating sugar levels in the blood.
Organic almonds, especially the skin, are a rich source of antioxidants – phenols, flavonoids, and phenolic acids. It makes these nuts invaluable for supporting the immune system and protecting cells against damage by free radicals, which is thought to be one of the causes of cancer. Additionally, they contain alpha-tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which improves red cells concentration in the blood and inhibits cell growth in cancerous tumors.
Phosphorus is one of the minerals that are responsible for the density and strength of the bones. One ounce of organic almonds provides 15% of the daily requirement of this mineral.
How to Sprout Almonds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of nuts, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix nuts up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow nuts to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the nuts into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!