Italian Organic Almonds
$5.89 – $23.98 lb
- — 100% GMO-free Italian Organic Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for to fulfill their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Unpasteurized Italian Organic Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Organic Italian Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Organic almonds are the same kind that has been used by people since ancient times. They are still present now in existing ancient medical techniques such as Ayurveda. All almonds as well as products made from them – almond oil, butter, and milk – are highly appreciated as being powerhouses of energy and quality nutrients. In organic almonds, these features are more noticeable.
The health benefits of organic almonds are extensive, which is easily explained by their high content of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Their consumption promotes overall health, strengthens the immune system, and protects against some major diseases, such as:
- Cardiovascular diseases.
Organic almonds have the highest concentration of monounsaturated fats among nuts. It makes them very helpful in promoting heart and vessel health. Regular consumption of them results in increasing the level of high-density lipoproteins (good cholesterol) and lowering some low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol). It prevents a formation of blood clots in the vessels and reduces the risk of stroke. Vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, and magnesium are acknowledged to be instrumental in maintaining cardiovascular health.
Due to the high content of dietary fiber, organic almonds have a low glycemic index, which helps regulate the pace of absorption and processing of glucose when it enters the blood. They also help prevent the rising of glucose and insulin levels after meals. Being rich in fats, they curb the appetite, thus regulating sugar levels in the blood.
Organic almonds, especially the skin, are a rich source of antioxidants – phenols, flavonoids, and phenolic acids. It makes these nuts invaluable for supporting the immune system and protecting cells against damage by free radicals, which is thought to be one of the causes of cancer. Additionally, they contain alpha-tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which improves red cells concentration in the blood and inhibits cell growth in cancerous tumors.
Phosphorus is one of the minerals that are responsible for the density and strength of the bones. One ounce of organic almonds provides 15% of the daily requirement of this mineral.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1½ cups almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the almonds to your food processor or high-speed blender. Process until smooth and creamy like peanut butter. This may take about 15-20 minutes depending on your machine.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon, and pulse to combine ingredients. Store almond butter in a glass jar or airtight container.
- 16 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Sesame Seed Dressing:
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp finely minced shallot
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
- For the dressing:
In a bowl or jar whisk together white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in olive oil, honey, shallot, sesame seeds (your sesame seeds should look more golden than mine – I didn’t toast mine long enough) and optional poppy seeds until mixture is well blended.
- For the salad:
Add spinach, almonds, and cranberries to a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing.
We also have