- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — 100% GMO-free Italian Organic Almonds are a perfect choice for people who are looking for to fulfill their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Unpasteurized Italian Organic Almonds are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Organic Italian Almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Almonds are very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Organic almonds are the same nuts used by people for ages. All almonds, as well as its products: almond oil, butter, and milk – greatly appreciated being powerhouses of energy and the quality of nutrients.
Organic Almonds Health Benefits
The health benefits of organic almonds are extensive, which is easily explained by their high content of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Their consumption promotes overall health, strengthens the immune system.
Organic almonds have the highest concentration of monounsaturated fats among nuts. It makes them very helpful in promoting heart and vessel health. Regular consumption of them results in increasing the level of high-density lipoproteins (good cholesterol) and lowering some low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol). It prevents the formation of blood clots in the vessels. Vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, and magnesium maintain cardiovascular health.
Due to the high content of dietary fiber, organic almonds have a low glycemic index, which helps regulate the pace of absorption and processing of glucose when it enters the blood. They also help prevent the rising of glucose and insulin levels after meals. Being rich in fats, they curb the appetite, thus regulating sugar levels in the blood.
Additionally, they contain alpha-tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which improves red cell concentration in the blood and inhibits cell growth in cancerous tumors. Phosphorus is one of the minerals that are responsible for the density and strength of the bones. One ounce of organic almonds provides 15% of the daily requirement of this mineral.