Showing all 2 results
Dates go extremely well in salads, desserts, and a variety of other dishes. Buy our top quality delicious dates and enhance your health. Dates are the most nutritious fruit you can find, and they are exceptionally delicious too. Their natural sweet and creamy flavor has made many a diet less stressful as you can get to eat tasty sweets without adding any extra kilos. The extremely high nutritional value and low-calorie count of dates allow them to be included in any diet. Many centuries ago, only the royalty could enjoy this delicious fruit, but today everyone can feel like a king or queen while snacking on the highest quality dates from Food to Live. We choose only the best, biggest, and sweetest Medjool dates that are fit for the royal table. Dates came to us from the hot lands of Africa, but today they are grown in the US, in some of the valleys of California and Arizona. This fact saved us from losing this incredible fruit as a mysterious plant disease has almost completely destroyed Medjool dates in their land of origin.
Top 5 Reasons to Eat Dates
- Dates help you enjoy losing weight. Do you find your weight loss diet dreadfully dull? Add dates to salads and eat them for snacks and desserts. This will help you shed those extra pounds and enjoy your meals at the same time. This fruit is exceptionally rich in dietary fiber and facilitates the movement of food masses through your digestive system. You also get the great benefit of protecting the colon mucous membrane, which reduces the risk of cancer.
- This snack boosts your energy levels. Munching on a few dates during a break at work will provide you with a powerful energy boost. As this fruit is extremely nutritious, this “fuel” will last for quite a few hours. Dates are so energizing that in some countries, they are served as breakfast during the Islamic month of fasting.
- Dates contain tannins. Tannins are phytoflavonoids that possess strong anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhaging properties. Consuming them regularly reduces the risk of illness, strengthens your immune system, and speeds up your recovery from diseases caused by inflammation.
- They are packed with antioxidants. Dates are stocked full of vitamin A, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, and lutein, all of them potent antioxidants. Therefore, they protect you from free radicals, enhancing your general health and slowing down the process of natural aging.
- Dates protect your heart. Aside from the fact that they help lower your levels of “bad” cholesterol, these fruits are also rich in potassium. This element is an electrolyte that assists in regulating your heart rate and blood pressure, so this deliciously sweet snack effectively reduces the risk of a stroke and coronary heart disease.