- — Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Large Size
- — Gluten and Sodium Free
- — Cholesterol and Fat-Free
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Medjool dates considered “the fruit of kings” for thousands of years. Neither their taste nor their exceptional nutritional value has changed since it was discovered. Therefore, even today, these types of dates are a great addition to your diet. Organic Medjool dates are deliciously sweet and can have a subtle caramel flavor that makes them just perfect for desserts. They also make a great snack on their own as they are nutritious enough to keep you going through several hours of intense work. Medjool dates were at the edge of extinction at the beginning of the 20th century due to a disease that affected the trees in Morocco, where Medjool dates originated. However, some offshoots sent to the US in 1927, prevented this terrible loss and allowed us to enjoy these good dates grown on American soil.
Organic Medjool Dates Health Benefits
The health benefits of organic Medjool dates are numerous and varied. The most important of them are:
- Improving your digestion As Medjool dates are exceptionally rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are an excellent food for your digestive system. If you suffer from a digestive disorder that includes irregular bowel movements, diarrhea, or constipation, adding dates to your diet will be a wise decision as they will help relieve these symptoms.
- Controlling your blood pressure This fruit is rich in magnesium and potassium. Both these nutrients play a crucial part in maintaining your blood pressure at a healthy level. Therefore, you need to consume them regularly to reduce the risk conditions caused or aggravated by hypertension. Note that these nutrients can also benefit the health of your nervous system and muscles.
- Removing “bad” cholesterol from your system Antioxidants, polyphenols, and tannins from Medjool dates can stop the buildup of “bad” LDL cholesterol in your system and remove it from your body.