- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Good source of Selenium and Manganese
Long Grain Brown Rice is a type of cereal that got its name due to its dark color. Grains do not undergo deep processing, and an outer coating remains with a brown tint. Brown rice is more nutritious than white. It has a nutty flavor because the bran is “attached” to the grains and contains oils with unsaturated fats.
Nutrition and Health Benefits
Calorie of Organic Long Grain Brown Rice is quite significant. In general, it is 100 kilocalories per 1 ounce. However, once cooked, the number of calories decreases almost three times. It allows you to satisfy your body and receive a mass of nutrients. Organic Long Grain Brown Rice contains a large number of beneficial trace elements and vitamins. Brown Rice contains, on average, 3-3.5 times more protein than white rice and 12 times more fiber. This rice contains a wide range of B vitamins, as well as trace elements such as potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It also contains selenium, zinc, and vitamin E. Organic Long Grain Brown Rice is perfect for puddings, casseroles, cereals, pilaf, risotto. It goes well with seafood, mushrooms, vegetables, dried fruits. Please store this grain in an airtight and sealed bag, place it in a cool, dry place, to prolong shelf life, and keep it fresh.
- The recipe calls for 6 cups of water per cup of rice.
- For this technique, you’ll boil your rice in an abundance of water for 30 minutes.
- Drain off the excess water.
- Return the rice to the pot, cover.
- Let the rice steam for 10 minutes.
- Ta da! Perfect brown rice, every time.
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 22g
Dietary fiber 1g
Total sugars 0.2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
Vitamin B6 0.1mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.3mg
Vitamin E 0.2mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: ORGANIC LONG GRAIN BROWN RICE
Storage Time: Up to 1.5 years
Country of Origin: India
Packaged in: the USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Additional PROP 65 information can be found here