- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Free of Cholesterol
- — Very Low in Saturated Fat and Sodium
- — Good Source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin A
Looking for sweet and healthy? Dried strawberries – longer shelf life and an excellent source of nutrition. Moreover, dried strawberries used both independently as a snack food or as an add-on to boost the nutritional value of your family’s favorite meals. Kids will love the sweet, pungent flavor of these fruits, and adults will love the densely packed nutritional label.
Health Benefits of Organic Dried Strawberries
Strawberries found all over the world, and therefore, they are one of the more readily available fruits on the market, which is great because they are so full of nutritional value. Here’s what Food to Live’s Dried Strawberries manages to pack into every flavor-filled serving:
- Vitamin C: A natural antioxidant, Vitamin C gives your immune system a boost. Its especially important during winter months when fresh strawberries may be harder to come by, making dried berries an especially great choice during flu season.
- Calcium: There’s a reason mom used to tell you to drink your milk to grow big and strong. Calcium is a necessary nutrient to build and maintain healthy bones and muscles. Increasing your calcium intake is a must if you want to avoid the pitfalls of brittle bones and teeth.
- Protein: Protein rebuilds cells in your body, repairs stretched and torn muscles and bones. If you are vegetarian or vegan, it’s especially vital for you to locate numerous and varied plant-based protein sources.
- Dietary Fiber: Keeping your digestive system regular and in good working order is essential to keep your body free of harmful waste and toxins. Dietary fiber is one of the significant contributors to a healthy digestive system.
- Diabetes: Strawberries are a nutritious fruit alternative for somebody with diabetes. The rich fiber content of the berries also assists to regulate blood sugar and maintains to avoid severe highs and lows. Fiber increases satiety, which helps people feel satisfied for a longer period of time. It can reduce snacking between meals, support glucose management, and lessen the chance of blood sugar spikes.