- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Very Low in Saturated Fat, Free of Cholesterol
- — Good Source of Dietary Fiber and Vitamin A
- — Contains Vitamin C, Iron, and Calcium
If you have a sweet tooth but are looking to eat healthier, diced mango is a great stepping stone towards your success. When you bite into these dried fruits, you get a burst of great flavor and won’t even realize how healthy you’re eating. It’s the combination of excellent taste and superb health benefits that makes mangos beloved around the world. Of course, as with many fruits, fresh mangos are in season only once a year. Drying them keeps that great flavor preserved while giving you the option of enjoying them year-round. They’re not as wet and sticky as fresh mangos, either, so you can drop a handful into a plastic baggie and slip them in your diaper bag or pack them in your kid’s lunch box without worrying about leaking juice over everything. Our dried mangos are sweetened with little extra sugar, making them even more palatable to early fruit adaptors. Your children may also think of these healthy dried fruits as a real treat!
Diced Mango Health Benefits
Are dried mangos right for your family? Here’s the low-down on all the benefits diced mango has to offer.
- Vitamin A Vitamin A is an excellent antioxidant, supports your skin health, and gives you that youthful glow that everyone adores.
- Calcium Great for your bones and your teeth, calcium is especially essential for children and women. In addition, pregnant women may need extra calcium to help their developing babies grow beautiful and healthy!
- Fat-Free The obesity epidemic is real! However, eating naturally fat-free foods and not packed with chemicals can help you maintain a healthy weight without feeling deprived of treats.
- Cholesterol Free Cholesterol clogs arteries and blood vessels. So if you’re looking for a diet lowering cholesterol, dried mangos can be an excellent alternative to foods that would otherwise be dangerous to your health.