Showing all 2 results
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
High Quality Goji BerriesGoji berries, that are sometimes called wolfberries, originate from China. There they have been acknowledged for their medicinal properties and used in a variety of homemade remedies and some culinary dishes. They are sweet, brightly colored, low on calories, and make an excellent energizing snack. Healers from ancient China used goji berries to treat various eye, kidney, and liver ailments. However, today they are mostly recognized as a valuable weight loss aid that helps you get rid of a few extra pounds without putting your health at risk. Goji berries available in the US are mostly sold dry, but you can grow them with surprisingly little effort if you live in a region with a warm climate. Note that fresh berries won’t last long and turning them into a jam will negate some of their healing properties. Therefore, if you want them to last, you will need to choose dry berries. This type of processing allows the fruit to retain the vast majority of its nutrients and doesn’t add any unnecessary calories in the form of sugar or syrup.
Health Benefits of Goji BerriesGoji berries are delicious, so including them in your diet will be a pleasure. Munching on a few berries during a break at work will help you meet the daily requirements of nutrients and stay away from unhealthy snacks. This will also improve your overall wellbeing as these fruits offer some very important benefits, including:
- Protection from the detrimental effects of oxidation. All berries are rich in antioxidants, and goji berries are more efficient than many other fruits in this regard. Oxidation is one of the most dangerous enemies to your health as it’s impossible to avoid. Environmental pollution is the major contributing factor responsible for the fact that our bodies are assaulted by free radicals on a daily basis. Antioxidants provide you with a natural protection against this particular danger. This reduces the risk of developing dangerous conditions, including cancer and heart disease. Antioxidants also help slow down the natural process of aging and keep your skin smooth and firm.
- Improvement of your general wellbeing. According to the results of a study published in the Journal of Alternative Complementary Medicine in May 2008, consuming goji berries, and in particular, their juice has a positive effect on the nervous system and general health. The participants of the study drank the juice for 15 days in a row and testified that their anxiety and stress levels reduced and the quality of their sleep improved.
- A boost to your energy levels. As goji berries are rich in nutrients, they provide you with energy. Eating them regularly helps reduce chronic fatigue. This is one of the reasons that make this fruit such a wonderful snack.
- UV protection. A study conducted on mice indicates that consuming goji berries regularly for an extended period of time reduces the chance of inflammatory sunburn response to UV exposure.
- Weight management. Goji berries have a low-calorie count, but they are literally packed with nutrients. Like any berries, they include soluble fiber that prolongs their digestion. Therefore, eating these berries helps you control your hunger and stay active without eating heavy snacks in the middle of the day.
- Improved eye health. The results of a study published in Optometry and Vision Science from February 2011 indicate that consuming goji berries for 90 days in a row reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration. Patients suffering from diabetes can benefit from taurine, one of the chemicals present in goji berries. This particular element slows down the development of eye conditions caused by this disease.