- — Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Organic Mulberries, Organic Goji Berries
- — Organic Golden Berries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- — Organic Hazelnuts and Organic Cashews
Organic Antioxidant Trail Mix is a blend of the most delicious and healthy products. It includes Organic Mulberries, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Goldenberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Hazelnuts, and Organic Cashews. The Mix is great for vegans, for athletes, use it while being on a diet. It does not contain cholesterol, unsweetened, and is an excellent nutritional snack for your whole family.
Organic Antioxidant Trail Mix Health Benefits
Each component of the mix has its taste and benefits, the rich combination of nutrients
- Organic Mulberry contains beta-carotene, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, H, and PP, as well as minerals necessary for the body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, natural dietary fiber, sugar. Dried mulberry is a natural immunostimulant, increasing the body’s resistance to external negative influences.
- Organic Goji berries are rich in chemical elements, antioxidants, vitamins that give healing properties to fruits. Goji contains the following trace elements: zinc; iodine; selenium; iron; calcium; and many others. The vitamin C content increases the protective properties of the body. Beta-Carotene enhances vision. Vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B6, B9) are essential in improving metabolism and normalizing the nervous system. Vitamin E, which is mostly contained in fruits, helps rejuvenate the body. Large amounts of iron help boost hemoglobin.
- Organic Goldenberries include natural sugars, proteins, vitamins, mineral elements, acids, pectins, phytoncides, and bioflavonoids. Also, it contains a significant amount of vitamin C, a certain amount of carotene, micro-and macronutrients. Seeds are rich in fatty oil.
- The composition of Organic Pumpkin Seeds is very diverse and useful. They contain a lot of vitamins necessary for our organism: there are niacin and folic acid, other vitamins of group B, vitamins A, C, D, and K, but most of them are vitamin E – and this is an effective antioxidant. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in minerals: iron, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, potassium, magnesium. Nutrition is due to the high content of fats and proteins, as well as carbohydrates and fiber.
- Organic Hazelnut is a supplier of easily digestible high-quality vegetable protein. The product contains vitamins of group B, E, and also potassium, iron and other macro-and microelements necessary for the body. Hazelnut contains antioxidants that slow down the aging process and increase the body’s defenses.
- The beneficial properties of Organic Cashews are due to their unique composition. First of all, these nuts contain a high amount of excellent antioxidant – vitamin E, which has numerous effect on the skin, nails, and hair and prevents aging. In addition to E, many other vitamins (A, B1, B2, PP), as well as amino acids (lysine, tryptophan, glycine) and minerals (magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, selenium) are found in cashews. By the amount of magnesium necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system, cashew takes the first place among nuts. He is also the record for the amount of iron and potassium.
How to Use Organic Antioxidant Trail Mix
Organic Antioxidant Trail Mix is perfect for your breakfast, by adding it to porridge or granola. Besides, you can use the product as a delicious and healthy snack during the day. Try to add it to baked goods and various desserts.
It is enough to eat only a few handfuls of the mix to saturate your body with useful substances, but you should not overeat this product.
Reusable zip packaging will keep the product fresh and tasty for a long time.