- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Raw Peas, Sprouting Grade
- — High Germination Rate
Organic Brown Pea sprouts – a product of low-calorie content, contains a lot of protein, complex carbohydrates, and little fat. For this reason, this is a real find for people on a diet.
The product contains a variety of beneficial vitamins, trace elements, and nutrients.
Organic Brown Pea sprouts are suitable for people who have refused animal food, as it fills all the necessary components for the human body, especially protein. All legumes are rich in protein, but in the seedlings of these cultures, all the trace elements are doubled.
Organic Brown Pea sprouts are based on the following macro-and microelements: calcium; potassium; magnesium; phosphorus; iron; manganese; zinc; selenium. This product also contains components of group B, A, C, E, K, and D. Due to its rich composition; Organic Brown Pea sprouts are very popular.
How to Use Brown Speckled Peas
It is necessary to include pea sprouts in your diet little by little. You need to consume a teaspoon of the product for the first week. Then increase the serving size to 1 tablespoon. After a month of application of pea sprouts, you can consume an ounce of the product. For 2-3 months, you can increase the portion to 2 ounces per day.
Add Pea sprouts in cooking in a variety of ways – they can be added to salads and smoothies after a short treatment in boiling water, stewed with vegetable and meat stews, added to soup, ground into flour and made into various vegetarian pastes and pie fillings.
How to Sprout Brown Speckled Peas at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of peas, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix peas up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow peas to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the peas into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!