- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Raw Peas, Sprouting Grade
- — High Germination Rate
Organic Brown Pea sprouts – a low-calorie product loaded with protein, complex carbohydrates, and a little bit of fat. If you are watching your figure, this is a real deal for people on a diet. The product carries a variety of beneficial vitamins, trace elements, and nutrients.
Organic Brown Pea sprouts are a fantastic option for people who can’t have animal food, as it satisfies all the necessary nutrients for the human body, especially protein. All legumes have lots of protein, but all trace elements are doubled in these cultures’ seedlings. Organic Brown Pea sprouts have many minerals, calcium, etc. This product also contains groups B, A, C, E, K, and D. Due to its fatty composition; Organic Brown Pea sprouts are very popular.
How to Use Brown Speckled Peas
It is necessary to include pea sprouts in your diet little by little. Have a teaspoon of the product for the first week and then increase the serving size to 1 tablespoon. After a month of application of pea sprouts, you can consume an ounce of the product. For 2-3 months, you can increase the portion to 2 ounces per day. Add Pea sprouts in cooking in various ways – they can be added to salads and smoothies after a short treatment in boiling water, stewed with vegetable and meat stews, added to soup, ground into flour, and made into various vegetarian pastes and pie fillings.
How to Sprout Brown Speckled Peas at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of peas, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix peas up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow peas to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the peas into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your homemade sprouts!