- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegan
- — Pumpkins Seeds are 100% organically grown without pesticides, additives, or GMO enhancements
- — You can add our Pepitas to your favorite dish for a distinctive flavor
- — Pumpkin Seeds are the best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Full of healthy minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and are also full of antioxidant-like compounds.
- — These seeds are alkaline-forming and can help you build strong bones and improve your cognitive functions
Pumpkin seeds are roasted and salted to create these delicious pepitas, a high-nutrient snack that can be eaten plain or mixed into baked goods to increase protein intake. These nutty-tasting roasted pumpkin seeds, when are a part of a healthy diet, prompt your body to feel good. Even better, they taste great and are a high-nutrient way to curb your cravings for salty foods.
Organic Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Nutrition Information
Lauded by some as a superfood, roasted pumpkin seeds have an excellent reputation in the health and fitness industry. What makes these grab-and-go snacks so great? Let’s take a look!
- Low cholesterol: If you struggle with high blood pressure, it can be next to impossible to find food that will curb your craving for salty foods without sending your cholesterol through the roof. Pepitas may be the answer to your prayers! Though lightly salted, they are low in cholesterol, which can help you combat high blood pressure and lower your risk of heart attack and stroke. Even better, pepitas are packed with phytosterols, which are thought to reduce cholesterol overall.
- Potassium: Potassium is an electrolyte with some health benefits. Consuming the right levels of potassium each day can help you maintain proper levels of fluid in your body, decreasing your chances of getting dehydrated. Potassium also helps regulate the way your muscles work, ensuring your heart continues to pump as it should. Potassium may also reduce your blood pressure and help with osteoporosis.
- Fiber: Without fiber regulating your digestive system, the rest of the vitamins and minerals in your body can’t do their job. Fiber is a crucial component of digestive health, and pepitas are packed with fiber.
- Protein: Whether you’re trying to promote muscle growth or manage diabetes, protein remains an essential aspect of a healthy diet. Protein is used throughout your body to build and repair tissues, from your fingernails all the way to your heart and muscles. Although a macronutrient like fat and carbohydrates, protein is not stored in reservoirs throughout your body, making it especially important to consume protein regularly to keep your body in peak physical condition.