- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — High Germination Rate
- — High in Vitamins C
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
- — Country of Origin: Italy
Organic Radish Seeds for Sprouting and Spicing Up Your Meals
Organic Radish Sprouting Seeds have an outstanding reputation of being nutritional powerhouses. These seeds can be used as a spice all on their own, and when sprouted, they’re a fast-growing microgreen with a delicious peppery flavor.
Organic Radish microgreens are packed with nutrients and antioxidants, particularly with Vitamin C. If used as a spice, grind the seeds with mortar and pestle first. The oil in the seeds is rich with essential minerals and has a rich spicy flavor.
How to Use Organic Radish Seeds for Sprouting and Cooking
Food to Live’s Organic Radish Sprouting Seeds can be used both for growing your own tasty microgreens and as a spice. Please note that ground seeds have a bitter and rather potent flavor, which does not go well with other spices.
Sprouting Organic Radish Seeds is super easy. As sprouts germinate very fast, it’s best to grow them in small batches so you always have them fresh. Once ready, you can add them to salads and green smoothies. They will also go well when served with soup. Try adding them to sandwiches and spring rolls. However, do not boil them, as this will reduce the antioxidant content.
Store Organic Radish Sprouting seeds (in bulk) in a cool dry place.
How to Sprout Radish Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.